15-NEWS AND STORIES

"Do you know my story"

Robb and Dyanna stand and and Catelyn sits in an archway. Catelyn is dejected.

"I hadn't seen him in years. I don't even know how many." News broke out of Hoster Tully's death. Catelyn's father.

"We'll travel to the funeral together. Lord Bolton will garrison here until we return." Dyanna didn't like the idea of anything to do with Lord Bolton. She didn't trust him.

"Will I be wearing manacles when I lay my father to rest?" Catelyn had tears in her eyes. Dyanna knew the feeling of losing her father. Yes she was an infant when he father died but every time someone brings him up it feels like she was losing him again. Dyanna called out Robb. Hoping he would not treat his mother like a prisoner when she is to see her father one last time.

Robb does not answer.

"Something else?" Catelyn ripe her tears away.

"By the time Bolton's bastard-Ramsey got to Winterfell, the ironborn were gone. They massacred everyone and put the castle to the torch. And Bran and Rickon have not been found. They may have escaped. Or Theon may have taken them back to the Iron Islands as hostages." Dyanna was mad.

"Hostages. Hostages! There children! They were his brothers! He was supposed to be the hostage. But Lord Stark made him his ward and this is how he repays him. By taking Bran and Rickon!" The old Dyanna was gone. She had been for a very long time. She was going to play the game of thrones. She was going to play it well. She needed too.

Dyanna was riding her horse. They would stop for Hoster Tully  funeral.

Every day someone dies and Dyanna only hope it wasn't hers. She had came across Lady Stark and decided to take a break. She was watching her.

Catelyn weaves a wooden circle bound with twine . Talisa rides up and dismounts with the help of a soldier, her mount whinnying.

"Whoa, whoa." Dyanna laughs when she saw Talisa getting off her horse.

"Your Grace." A man came up and took her horse away.

"You're afraid of her. And she knows it." Catelyn said. Dyanna agreed Talisa needed to toughen up but once back in Winter fell she would.

"I'm not afraid of her. May I help you, Lady Stark?"

"No." Dyanna knew why she couldn't. It was only special to a mother.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"You can't help because a mother makes one for her children to protect them. Only a mother can make them."

"It makes them even more special." Dyanna whispers.

"You've made them before?" Talisa ask. Talisa sits.

"Twice." She answers.

"Did they work?"

"After a fashion. I prayed for my son Bran to survive his fall." Dyanna felt like that was a long time ago. She remembered how Lady Stark would be lock up in his room praying for her son to wake up. Only if she didn't leave her home.

"Many years before that, one of the boys came down with the pox. Maester Luwin said if he made it through the night, he'd live. But it would be a very long night. So I sat with him all through the darkness. Listened to his ragged little breaths, his coughing, his whimpering." Dyanna never heard this story. She never knew Robb came up with the pox.

"Which boy?" Talisa ask. Catelyn look at Dyanna.

"Jon Snow. When my husband brought  two babies home from the war, I couldn't bear to look at them but especially Jon. I didn't want to see those brown stranger's eyes staring up at me. So I prayed to the gods, take him away. Make him die. He got the pox. And I knew I was the worst woman who ever lived. A murderer. I'd condemned this poor, innocent child to a horrible death all because I was jealous of his mother. A woman he didn't even know. So I prayed to all seven gods, let the boy live. Let him live and I'll love him. I'll be a mother to him. I'll beg my husband to give him a true name, to call him Stark and be done with it, to make him one of us." Dyanna had tears in her eyes. She knew the hatred Catelyn had towards Jon. But she never knew this.

"And he lived." Talisa said.

"He did... and he went away." Dyanna whisper and so Catelyn could hear.

"And he lived. And I couldn't keep my promise. And everything that's happened since then all this horror that's come to my family it's all because I couldn't love a two motherless children."

Catelyn stood up and left. Dyanna eyes follow her figure before she disappear.

"Ned Stark brought you home with him. Just like Jon." Dyanna nodded.

"A daughter who father had just been killed. A father who honor rested with the prince. My father was a knight."

"A knight for the mad king." Dyanna laugh softly but stop. "The same person Ned Stark out threw." She only imagined how the mad king was. How her father could work for him. Give his life for him.

"Ser Arthur Dayne...and he died by the hands of Ned Stark." Talisa eyes widen. Robb never told her that.

"Everyone thinks I should hate the Starks. Or I should support the Targaryens like my father. But it's the opposite. If Ned Stark had not chosen to taken me to his home I wouldn't know what will happen to me. The Starks are my family no matter what. And it's hard to see we are not together."

"It's was hard growing up. Not knowing where you belong. But Lord Stark tried his best for Jon and I, he taught us his ways and his words. The words I try to go by today." Dyanna Shred a tear, he was dead and she couldn't do anything to help him. She had failed him and sh can't fail his family.

"He lives in you Dyanna. Like I told Robb he will be proud of the women you have become." Talisa smiles. Dyanna smiles. And look up at Robb who had many thoughts in his mind. He wasn't made for this.

"He would be proud the day the Starks are all reunited. But for now we have to fight."