01- Stark's Home

"Summer will end soon enough, and childhood as well

"Summer will end soon enough, and childhood as well."
                              —
Dyanna Dayne, uncommon for a Dornish woman in The North. But common for the people in Winterfell and The lord and his family.

Growing up in the North. Dyanna did not see herself as Dornish. She was a Northerner through and through. She knew her words or the Stark words "winter is coming."

Ned Stark, The honorable Ned Stark took in the young infant as his own and raise her along side his children. His wife Catelyn Stark knew of the reasons of why her husband had taken in the noble girl. But when she heard of his bastard son it was hard for her to expect both the infants.

Catelyn had disagree on teaching Dyanna on holding a sword. But Ned and Catelyn knew it wasn't up to her. They knew the stories behind her father and truly believed she will have great destiny with a sword.

On days like this she would have been spending time with Septa Mordane, Sansa and Arya. But Dyanna had a rebellious side of her that always got her in trouble with Catelyn Stark.

Dyanna had found a quiet place to practice with a sword. One that she found right before her one and two name day.

She kept stabbing and stabbing the dummy. She did not now the youngest Stark Daughter was spying.

"Stick it with the pointy end!" Dyanna stop and turn her body.

"Shouldn't you be practicing knitting with Sept Mordane, Arya?" Arya smile. "If I do believe we both should be practicing?" Arya said. Dyanna smile.

"I had more practice then you, I think I'm fine. Anyhow I need to practice with my sword. Father...I mean Lord Stark said he would get me another right before my name day." There were many times Dyanna called Ned father. She knew he wasn't and she was always upset when she made the mistake.

"He is your father. Sometimes I wish you were my sister than Sansa." Dyanna drop her sword.

"Sansa isn't that bad. She grow out of it. But lord Stark isn't my father, I love him but the truth is my father is dead and his spirit lives inside me like yours does in yours." Arya nods. Dyanna hands her the sword. Arya wasn't prepared of the weight of the sword and quickly dropped it.

"It's quite heavy." Dyanna commented. Arya scoff. "It's weighs the same amount I do!" Dyanna smiles.

"Maybe keep with your arrows." Dyanna had seen Arya practice with the bow and arrow many time and she knew Arya was improving.

"I hit the target. Bran was practicing with Robb and Jon and when they wouldn't looking I hit it. Bran chase after me but I think I lost him." Arya admitted. Dyanna was proud.