06- CAPTIVE

Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it

Dyanna could not do anything. She had stayed in her room, afraid that if she live they would do something to her. She was thinking of a plan to get Ned Stark out.

"King Robert is dead. King Joffrey now rules." Dyanna had heard some handmaiden pass by her door. No she understood why Lord Stark was being held captive.

Her sword was lying on her bed. If anyone came to hurt her she would have to fight them off and quickly grab Arya and Sansa and get out of Kingslanding.

Dyanna finish her letter telling Robb his father was a captive. Now she only needed to deliver it but there were spies everywhere.

Dyanna jump when she heard a pound on her door. She grab her sword. She would be ready to attack the person behind the door.

The person kicked the door open and look done at the girl.

"You fucking kidding, girl." The Hound said. In a few seconds the sword was out her hand and on the floor.

"Where is Lord Stark?" Dyanna ask. The Hound ignore her.

"The Queen sent me. She demands your present. Better hurry up, Northern Star."

Dyanna was follow by the Hound making sure she made it to the Queen.

Deep in the red keep she saw Grand Maester Pycelle, Lord Varys, Littlefinger, Cersei and Sansa.

"Come, come, little Star. Please sit." Cersei have her a little that didn't reach her eyes. She patted Dyanna shoulder.

"Why I'm I here." Dyanna looked around. "Why are we here?" She looked at Lord Varys.

"Lord Stark has proved to be an awful traitor, dear." Dyanna couldn't believe what she was hearing. "King Robert's body was still warm when Lord Eddard began plotting to steal Joffrey's rightful throne." Grand Maester Pycelle contribute. Dyanna met the eyes of Sansa.

"Your lying!" Dyanna shouted. Cersei shush her.

"He wouldn't do that. He knows how much I love Joffrey.
He wouldn't. Please, Your Grace, there's been a mistake.
Send for my father. He'll tell you, the King was his friend." Sansa pleaded. Dyanna was anger on the lies these people were saying. Lord Stark would never do such things.

"Sansa sweetling, you are innocent of any wrong.
We know that. Yet you are the daughter of a traitor. And Dyanna you were rise by a traitor. How can I allow you to marry my son?" Sansa was in tears, while Dyanna couldn't control the different emotions she was feeling.