07-BEHEADED OF NED STARK

"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die."

News had travel to Dyanna that Ned Stark will be taken to the Septa of Barlow. Dyanna only hope Cersei and Joffrey showed him mercy.

Dyanna was order to join Sansa up on the platform. Crowds of people had shown up at the courtyard. Dyanna saw Ned Stark being taken and put in front of everyone.

"Traitor! Coward!" Everyone calling him names that aren't true. Sansa smiles warmly at her father and he looks at Dyanna. Dyanna had saw something she never seen in his eyes before. Fear.

"I am Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Hand of the King. I come before you to confess my treason in the sight of Gods and men. I betrayed the faith of my King and the trust of my friend Robert. I swore to protect and defend his children, but before his blood was cold I plotted to murder his son and seize the Throne for myself. Let the High Septon and Baelor the Blessed bear witness to what I say: Joffrey Baratheon is the one true heir to the Iron Throne, by the grace of all the Gods, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm." Dyanna looked down on the crowds and could see disgust on there faces. They had sided on the King and saw Ned Stark as a

"As we sin, so do we suffer. This man has confessed his crimes in sight of Gods and men. The Gods are just but beloved Baelor taught us they can also be merciful. What is to be done with this traitor, Your Grace?" Sansa had beg for mercy and only hope they would not harm Ned Stark. She was rise by him, and no matter how hard it is to call him father, he was always  be a father to Dyanna.

"My mother wishes me to let Lord Eddard join The Night's Watch. Stripped of all titles and powers, he would serve the realm in permanent exile. And My Lady Sansa has begged mercy for her father. But they have the soft hearts of women. So long as I am your King, treason shall never go unpunished. Ser Ilyn, bring me his head!"  The townsfolk roar with approval; Arya leaves the pedestal and runs towards the commotion. Sansa gets visibly distraught and starts yelling as a member of the Kingsguard holds her back. Dyanna tries to run to Ned Stark but The Hound grab her.

"No, stop! Please, someone stop him! No! No! Please!" Dyanna scream like she never done before. Tears ran down her face.

"It's too late, Girl!." He whisper. Dyanna kick and scream.

"No!! No!! Father!!! Please!!" Ned Stark looked back at Dyanna. His last look at the girl he raise. He hope that his girls will make it out alive. He didn't want his girls to see him die. He didn't want them here witnessing it. Ser Ilyn puts on his execution hat and grabs Ned Stark longsword Ice.

Screams and tears of his daughters being heard. Ser Ilyn bring the longsword down head and swings until it reaches his head. Silence was heard a for a second. Ned Stark was no more.