20- THE END OF HOUSE STARK

The Hornwood brothers were in the woods

The Hornwood brothers were in the woods. Daryn waiting for his brother. "Hurry up, Larence. We need to head back." Larence walks out of the bush he just piss in. "Alright, aright." Daryn ignores his brother. And walks ahead of him.

"Why do you always need to piss." Larence smiles. "You were the one who wanted to come with me. You could have stayed with Dyanna. And kept your eyes on her like you always do." Larence smiles. Daryn stops and turns to Larence.

"What does that mean?" Larence smile but Daryn didn't find it funny. "Oh come on. I see what you do. You are always staring at Dyanna."

Daryn was annoyed with his brother. "It's my job to protect her. Also yours or do I have to remind you?" Larence smirks.

"Sure what ever you say Daryn. Let's see what Dyanna would say if I were to slip and tell her you are always watching her. How you adore her." Larence laughs. Daryn glares at him.

"Larence..." Daryn say in a deep voice that made Larence stop. "Fine, fin-" the two brothers stop when they heard screaming. The looked at each other and run towards the castle.

The brothers hid behind a bush. The Frey men pulled out there weapons and started to kill all the stark men. Dead bodies drop everywhere. Daryn pulled out his sword and was ready to fight. Larence pulled him back.

"Don't. Don't you see. If you go out there, they murder you. This was there plan." Daryn look at his brother.

"I don't care. We need to find Dyanna. It was our order to protect her." Daryn continues to walk away but get pull back.

"How can we protect her if we die. We are outnumber. We need to think. Dyanna is in that castle. And I know you would not like what I'm about to say but it's the only way. But if she's alive she will be brought outside these castle walls. And then we attack." Daryn turn to the dead Stark Men.

"What if we wasting our time by standing here." Larence looks in the far decent. The Frey men bring out a body. But not any body. The King in the North body. Robb Stark.

Both brothers stare in horror. They saw as the Frey men parade around Robb's died body. "The King in the North! The King in the North."

Inside the castle. Lord Frey's sons and men surrounded Dyanna. Lord Frey smiles.

"Now what to do with her. The beautiful Dyanna." Tears falling down her face. Her body so cold but at the same time numb.

Black Walder smiles at Lord Frey. "It's seems to me that Black Walder as taken an interest in you." All the men laugh. "So be it. You men deserve a little bit of something for helping kill the Stark. So have fun with her. And when your done. We send her to the Lannister's. They know what to do with her." Walder sips on his drinks as he watches the men pull her away.

Dyanna feels hands all around her. "Please! Stop!" Tears falls down her face. The men pull her outside. The parade was still going on. Dyanna didn't know what was going on.

Until Black Walder whispers in her ears.

"Poor Robb Stark. The King in the North!" Black Walder laughs and held Dyanna head up to see what was going on.

Dyanna stares at Robb'a body with the head of Greywind. Tears falling down. "You call that a king." Black Walder laughs. And pulls her away. Giving her to a group of men. "Take her to the woods."

Walking towards the wood. Dyanna knew what will happen. She could hear what the men were saying. What they will do to her. Dyanna could tell there were five men. Deeper and deeper inside the woods the men started to undress her little by little. She tried her best to fight them. But they were stronger than her. She had lost a lot of blood.

"Please! No!" Dyanna scream. The men laughed. They didn't care. Dyanna looked up and stared at the stars. She gave up. She only hope now that they kill her. That she won't suffer anymore.

The men were about to have there way with her but stop when the heard noise coming from the bushes. One man called out. "Hello!" The men looked at each other. They heard another noise from a different bush and all turn there heads. "Anyone out there!" The Frey men ready there swords.

But before they even turned around two men were dagger in the throat. Falling down, immediately dying. The three remain men turn around fast and started fighting the attacker.

The Hornwood brother had witness everything. They witnessed the death of all the men they fought alongside with. They watch as there king was paraded around. All they could do was watch. Daryn was growing more angry. He was ready to leave his spot to go fine Dyanna. But at the same moment Larence pull him back. They notice a smaller body getting pull out the castle.

"It's her." Larence whisper. Daryn eyes focused on Dyanna body. The brothers notice arrows on her body. They thought she was dead.

"Is she..." Daryn cut his brother off. "Look they taking her inside the woods. We have to follow them." The brothers left there spot and followed the group of men.

Daryn and Larence were excellent hunters. Back home they would hunt all the time. So they knew how to be quiet and when to be loud.

The brothers had surprised attack the group of men. Killing two men fast. The three Frey men had no chance in surviving the Hornwood brothers. They were out for blood.

Daryn had gutted one man. While Larence had slice one man's throat. They finish off the last man together.

Daryn and Larence ran to Dyanna.

"I'm sorry Dyanna. We're here." Daryn whispers in her ears. Larence looks down. "Your safe." Dyanna looks at here savers. There were no tears left to cry. She was numb. Her vision was starting to get blurry. And the last thing she said before everything went black was.

"Robb."