(63)

Note: Elena is Mrs Malhotra aka his chachi while Anaika is his mom. I am not sure but many people may get confused so I thought to add this note :)

TW: A bit of blood bathing for those who hate. -\(>_<)/-

Happy Reading!

Nikhil was struck to his spot as his eyes stopped at the woman who had cared for him as a child.

"Nikhil. Come to your ma!"

Young Nikhil giggled and ran into his mother's arms while his aunt smiled.

"His features are truly yours."

Little Nikhil's brown eyes shone as he looked back at his mother's remarkable blue eyes.

His mother smiled a little less as she twirled her curly hair and said," I hope he doesn't betray people like I did."

Elena took Nikhil in her arms as Nikhil kissed her cheek affectionately while Elena smiled.

Elena looked at him and then at her dear sister.

Elena said," My nephew is like my son. He won't end up like us."

Anaika nodded as she looked at her toddler Diya.

Elena looked at Diya and said," She looks like she would make a beautiful princess."

Anaika nodded as Elena played with her kids.

Nikhil smiled with his broken teeth visible while both of the sisters laughed.

"Ma."

Diya's voice broke him out of the trance he was in and they ran towards her to hug her.

As Nikhil ran towards his mother, he signaled Aarav to get Saira as Saira tried to walk towards them.

However, Mr Malhotra was still faster and held Saira at gunpoint as he anyway shot Anaika's chest.

Nikhil and Diya held their mother as she looked at both of them curiously while her hand was bloody with the blood gushing fast from her chest.

As Nikhil and Diya cried, she ran her hands through both of their cheeks, smiled a bit and said, "My little gems! I love you and tell Elena to make me a pie soon. I hope she forgave me. Give some of my love to her too. "

And she breathed her last.

Everyone broke down and cried as Saira sobbed, not caring that she was in danger.

Police tried to catch him however Mr.Malhotra smirked and said,"I will kill her with my single shot."

Nikhil shouted,"Don't you dare kill her!"

Mr Malhotra laughed and said,"I don't need to dare. I shall just pull the trigger and she will be dead. Like your father and mother."

Shyla and Aarav stood shocked and perplexed while Advay and Naina's eyes widened.

Apparently everyone now knew Nikhil's father was murdered.

Saira tried to resist but instead ended up getting her head hurt as Mr Malhotra aka Keshav Malhotra banged the back of the gun to her head.

Her head seemed to be bleed and he ordered everyone to lay their guns down and get out of the warehouse.

Police tried to call backup force but it would take some time. They needed to stall him for few more minutes.

But it seemed, he was ready to pull the trigger when he was shot at his thigh by someone.

Everyone watched a bit shock, as Elena walked in with the gun.

Her eyes were red and she seemed fierce and angry.

As Keshav Malhotra tried to shout explicit and shoot at her, she instead shot his non-injured hand.

That freed Saira and she quickly ran to Aarav and Shyla.

Elena smirked and said,"I think you forgot that I am an ace shooter, you imbecile."

She again shot at his arm ruthlessly as she closed the door of the warehouse.

She didn't need the police to interrupt her revenge.

She didn't even mind going to jail for it.

Elena spoke, with clear angst,"All this years, I have watched my sister's health collapse, had to move her to different places because of your manipulation. I have hated every second when you have touched me and I had to pretend it was okay. I have tried to wreck Nikhil's life because you were involved. And in the end, I had to watch Anaika die because of you!"

Her tears flew fast out of her eyes as she shot at his other feet and Keshav cried with pain.

Saira hid her face as Aarav shielded her sight while Nikhil stood silently cradling his mother's lifeless body and gave support to Diya.

Naina didn't know how to react. She had always seen Elena as a manipulative witch and she wasn't wrong. However, her love for her sister? She admired it.

Advay tried to say,"It's not worth to kill him. Let's hand him over to police and law will do it's course."

Elena laughed mockingly,"You are stupid. His lawyers would defend him and he will come out in someway from jail. He will want to wreck everything I have worked so hard to protect. I may have not loved Nikhil and Diya but I had promised my sister to keep them alive. And he deserves this. Don't you dare tell me he deserves any less!"

She looked back at Nikhil and said,"And anyway, he also tried to kill the heir to the business. Your kid could have been dead, Nikhil."

Keshav tried to shout,"You evil bitc-"

Before he could complete, Elena shot him in his chest twice.

He was dead.

Keshav lay in his blood with his eyes wide open.

Elena threw down the gun and fell at her sister's feet.

Elena sobbed loudly and she cupped her sister's face.

Nikhil and Diya stood back as Elena kissed Anaika's forehead.

Elena took Anaika's cold hand and cried,"I tried so hard to protect you. I wish you heard me. But it's my fault too. I should have not fallen in love with him. I should have protected you. It should have been in your place. Anaika, please forgive me. I have always loved you the most. I am sorry that I am not the one who is dead."

Saira's eyes were filled with tears.

She never liked her but looking at her in a broken state, she felt pity.

Her eyes fell at the Malhotra siblings who stood side by side, supporting each other.

She looked at own brother and sister-in-law, her friends Naina and Advay. They looked at her with concern and she knew they were here to support and save her.

She realised that Keshav Malhotra died and nobody cared. He chased the wealth and manipulated people and murdered them yet he died and no one seemed to care.

Maybe his punishment wasn't just his last moments but also the fact that no one want to remember him too.

He was a villain whose story wasn't of an underdog but of someone who deserved to be outcast from any family for his deeds.

And his end came as he deserved after destroying many lives.