(10)

Gulab Jamun above!Yum.

Dancing on the tunes of some English song,she made up some preppy steps for the new students.
Saira thought that she was lucky to find such extremely talented students!
Dedication and Hardwork was evident as those new children danced along with their whole soul.
To help them better,she collaborated with a NGO who in turn helped her to make contacts with some school which offered them education.
No doubt,Saira was not only working hard for herself but also for those children.
She felt inner bliss.
And her old students were glad and found themselves to be extremely lucky to have her as their dance teacher.
She continued to do her work until she noticed it was five in the evening.Her mother had messaged her to come by six.
She drove her car straight to her house.
Her being sweaty wasn't helping but with weather humid it sure made her feel uncomfortable so she decided to hop on to shower.
As she entered the home,she spoke to her mother or rather shouted,"Ma!i am home."
Her mother immediately shouted back,"Go and get dressed properly.Guests are coming."
She stopped a minute and went straight to the kitchen where her mother was frying hot samosas.
She decided to take one samosa but failed as her mother glared at her.
She raised her both hands and gave a innocent expression.
Her mother shaked her head disapproving.
Saira anyways asked her,"Who are these guests?"
Her mother shrugged in a weird way which made Saira suspicious.
Her mother finally spoke,"Malhotr....No it's Khanna family."
Saira was still doubtful.Her mother only spoke too soon when she was lying.Last time when she had spoken this way,it was a surprise birthday party for Saira when she had turned six.
But she decided to forgo this thing and nodded.
She went up and changed into a beautiful Anarkali suit.
Her hair were a bit curled up and a tinge of makeup made her look gorgeous.
Suddenly,Mrs Kapoor said to Saira,"Saira,Go and bring up some sweets for guest."
Saira picked up her keys and was on her way out when she heard her mother muttering,"i told Aarav to bring sweets,today I am not going to spare him."
Saira giggled and left the place.
The weather still looked cloudy so she decided to not take her umbrella.
She drove quickly to the sweets shop,Raju ki dukaan(Raju's shop) and told her order to shopkeeper.
"Bhaiya give me some Gulaab jamuns for my home and..."
The shopkeeper,Mr Raju, whose hair had gone to color of Snow White smiled and assured her that her mother had told him about the order.She nodded and waited patiently for the order to be completed.
She looked up to the shop.It wasn't really air conditioning type of shop but it's quality had surely won Mr Kapoor's heart.He had known this shop since he was struggling.There was a time when he had no money,but Raju being a generous middle aged man at that time,he gave  him some things to eat.Mr Kapoor was indebted to him,even though Raju would wave off by saying he was like his little brother.How could elder one take something from small one?
She smiled as she could sniff the sweet fragrance of freshly made Gajar ka halwa(dessert made out of Carrot) and maybe Knowing Saira,Raju gave her a bowl of that dessert.She couldn't stop that twelve inch grin that she gave as Raju laughed at Saira.
For Raju,she always remained like her small daughter who grew up too fast.
After some time rain had started.It rained cats and dogs.
Her order was soon ready and she finished her bowl and thanked him and left the place.She glanced at the path infront of her.It was full of puddles.She sighed and tried to find a way to get to her car without ruining her dress,especially her favourite dress.Thank god for the waterproof makeup!
After some minutes of hopping like a frog,she finally reached her car.
She kept those sweets safely in the car at the other side.As she turned to go towards driver seat,there was a sound and..
Splash!
Her whole favourite dress was ruined by the wet mud.Her face lit up with anger.
Yesterday that top and tOday this dress.
She glanced at the destroyer of her pretty dress.
That freaky Nikhil Malhotra
As much she would have like to swoon how handsome he looked,her face currently showed no mercy.

Nikhil smirked and was happy.Yesterday's revenge had been fulfilled.
As much he would have complemented a girl at normal circumstances,he would rather think pranks and rude comments for Saira.He couldn't help but be different to her.