(51)

Naina seemed busy in packing up her stuff when Mrs Malhotra blocked her way.

And also my line of vision.

God! This woman!

Naina didn't notice her until she looked up from her bag.

Will she smile at this vile lady?

God if she does and is involved in planning,I will break someone's tooth!

Or teeth?

I shook my head to get rid of these thoughts to concentrate on their expressions.

I expected Naina to be surprised and then smile.

Not like an angry Goddess.

I need to ask her where she brought that sneakers. It looks hella cool.

Saira concentrate!

After giving myself pep talk I looked as Naina glared at Mrs Malhotra and directly used her loudest, angriest voice,"What the hell are you doing here?"

I had to keep my gasp silent as Mrs Malhotra herself stood and tried to mask her surprise at her reaction.

She tried to coax her and spoke,"Naina, come on ! Is this how you meet an old person?"

Naina stood back with her hands crossed.

Mrs Malhotra clenched her fist while I was standing shocked.

Naina spoke sweetly," Let me guess. You want to separate Nik and Saira. Right?"

Oh my god! She knows.

She knows I am Nikhil's wife.

She is Nikhil's Naina.

Shit!

Is she going to separate us?

Was it going to be classic I hate you but I am on your side thing?

Mrs Malhotra smiled sweetly and spoke,"Look  Naina. Nikhil isn't happy with Saira. He tries so hard to make her happy. But she doesn't care about him. I have seen pain in his eyes."

She tried to shed her crocodile tears while I stood shocked. All I wanted to do was wring her neck.

But man, her acting was commendable.

She pretended to wipe a tear and Naina looked blank at her.

She took her hand affectionately(pretending like a pro) and spoke,"Naina. Please come back to Nikhil's life. I will help you in all possible ways so that you both can unite. I know your heart was broken by your fiancé. But Nikhil will not do that. Remember how in love he was with you? Please come back to my son's life. All Saira does is use him for securing her family's property. Nikhil only stepped in to save her family. He is sacrificing it all."

Oh my god!

She knows about the deal.

Double helical DNA shit!

I didn't know if I wanted to cry at her accusations that weren't wrong about property thing or be worried that she knew about the deal or perhaps be sad that there was a chance my relationship was at verge of breaking if these two teamed up.

Of course, I could tell Nikhil.There were two scenarios.

One, Nikhil supports me in outsmarting both.

Two,I don't  know if he would throw me out of his life or something. 

Second possibility hurt but that was a minor chance of happening.

My relation with Nikhil has taught me that if he once decides about something. There's very little chance he will back off from our relationship. I had faith in my boyfriend husband.

As I counted all possibilities, Naina spoke quietly,"Get the fuck out of here."

I blinked fast. Apparently I never thought about the scenario where Naina will say that.

Mrs Malhotra stance changed from acting like caring person to one of angry lady and spoke,"That's no way to talk to someone."

Naina inched closer to Mrs Malhotra and had an intimidating scary aura as she stared at her while she spoke," This is how a vile, manipulative person has to be spoken to. You can fool the world with your fake emotions but not me. I could see through you right from when I met you at the funeral of Nik's Mom. You only feel for your sister. Not for her son. You keep manipulating to make sure people exit from his life. But let me tell you something."

Naina smirked and said,"Saira isn't the one to call it quit and Nikhil will make sure he doesn't quit. You have chosen the wrong players Mrs. Witch."

Witch?

Did this lady not fear for her life?

Mrs Malhotra walked away angrily, on her way breaking a prop.

As I was shocked at the turn of events, I heard Naina say,"Bye Saira. See you tomorrow at the practise."

My mouth went open and my gasp this time was audible.