(7)

He stood behind her listening her endless rant.Though inside he was smiling but outside he stood expressionless.
Shyla stood confused.She couldn't comprehend from his expression.What was he exactly thinking?

Still waiting for five minutes after,Shyla cleared her throat to make Saira aware of her surroundings.
Shyla had to do that all the time when she ranted like this.

Saira followed Shyla's gaze.
It ended on a very handsome man.
Dressed in his three piece with that expressionless face,he looked all business.Of course,not handsome though.
Big lie!
He looked Very handsome and yummy.
Saira shaked her head at what she was thinking.She never behaved this way.
She turned her attention to the man when Shyla decided to ditch her. Of course by giving the reason that Aarav was picking her.
But before leaving Saira,Shyla winked her and went away,while Saira stood confused over what had just happened.
Did her best friend just ditch her because of her brother?Rude.Very Rude.
What happened to sisters before mister policy?
But she remembered.Here she stood with a unknown man in the office.
She asked him,"Yes?How can I help you?"
He said,"you see,uh,parents..."he spoke a little hesitantly.
How was he supposed to talk about marriage to her?His parents had forced him.
And not to forget his sister had partnered with them too.

Saira actually waited for his answer but hearing his some broken words,she decided he had come to maybe pick someone or learn dance.
So she asked,"So you have come to pick up your child?Umm or maybe you have come here to learn dance or wait is your fiancée or wife is waiting?Hmm,though you don't look like a father."
She said in a judgemental tone.

He stood speechless.his child?Seriously?
And what about he doesn't look like a father?Does he look too old or he lacks maturity.
Though he wasn't a father still what if he was?
He was still in shock.

Suddenly,Saira snapped her fingers to gain his attention which thankfully brought back to the world.
He suddenly composed himself and said in a cold harsh tone,"Look,I am not here to pick up someone.It was my parents idea,Mr and Mrs Malhotra who told me to meet you for a marriage proposal.But since you are so judgemental,I believe we are not a good match.Hence forth,I am rejecting this proposal which Was sent from YOUR SIDE."
Saira flinched at his harsh tone.
To say she was shocked was understatement.But more of it now was she was angry.
How could her parents even arrange her with him.
She spoke up angrily to him,"Look Mr Malhotra.You may be a billionaire or millionaire.I don't really care.About what I said,how do you think I was judgemental?Tell me a statement where I was judgemental.And why do you think that your speech's last part about,"proposal came from YOUR SIDE" even matters.After all we are individuals.Now before I get my securities to show you your way out,please go away from here,you idiot."

Now to say,Nikhil was shocked was another understatement.
He was never retorted back by anyone.Let alone by a female.
His big ego suddenly felt burst end by this female who stood at 5ft 5 and him standing at six.
As his own eyes widened at the thought,he opened his mouth to say something rude,when Saira smirked and had called securities.

They were not any just security,they were freaking bouncers according to Nikhil.
Saira smiled sweetly and said,"Umm do you want me to show you the way,Mr Malhotra?" And she wiggled her eyebrows to tease him.
He huffed and went angrily out of the studio muttering curses to which Saira covered her ears and smirked at his expression.
She felt a bit lighter.
And he?
He felt a lot more angrier.
After all,they can't be a perfect match.
Right? Or Wrong?

Hey lovely people!Thank you so much for voting and reading this book!Becoz of you guys we had got this book a rank of 227 in romance.
I would love to hear your comments!
So keep commenting,reading and voting!
Muahh!Bye.