(5)

Saira gave the boy's parents fair amount of sweets before saying,"Congrats!Your son's conscience and common sense is dead."
His parents gave a shocked look at her words and his mother stood up to say,"What do you mean?How dare you!"
Saira's parents were in shock.They looked at Saira for explanation.
And in no time,she narrated how well he had intended to insult her and her family with those remarks.Mr Kapoor and Aarav were angry.
But his parents still loved their ancient bad logic,that girls are inferior.
Jigar still had courage to say,"Mr Kapoor!How can you let your daughter dance in jeans?This is India.She is not supposed to wear those and dance.And please gender talks are just talks.Isn't your wife a housewife?Didn't she raise your kids?And even your daughter in law is too modern,I say make him marry with a conservative family where girls are supposed to be under boy's shoes...."
At this Mrs Kapoor wanted to strangle the boy.And Shyla regretted why she couldn't bring those boxing gloves.
Aarav was ever ready and Mr Kapoor now wore those intimidating looks which made him fearful among his associates.
He answered calmly but in stern way,"Yes!My daughter wears jeans and she runs a dance class.Yes!We live in India.Yes!My wife is a housewife and also former CEO with being now associated with women empowerment.Yes!She raised my kids better than anyone could.And yes,my daughter in law,Shyla is modern in a way which would never enter your minds.And she fights better than you could son."
At this Jigar was confused and Everyone smirked Especially Shyla.
Aarav answered,"She is a champion in kickboxing."At this Jigar and his family got afraid.
Mr Kapoor said,"Get out of my house.India has progressed in these thoughts but it is because of you type of people,that girls are not given choice,they are ignored when especially she is a member and has equal part of share.How could you think you will say and behave like these with my daughter and I will still let him marry!Son and daughter,both are equal,but you will never understand it.So get out and don't you dare to tarnish our family,you don't me!So door is that way!"
The whole family started to sweat when he started to speak and when he instructed them,they got out of Kapoor Household.
And mr Kapoor whispered to Mrs Kapoor,"Remember to never hear about anything from Pammi."They nodded.
Aarav,Saira and Shyla gave each other a hug to relieve themselves.
Mr Kapoor joined in with Mrs Kapoor and their family to hug themselves.To acknowledge each other and to prove how proud they were of each other.

But she wasn't relieved about seeing another boy,as her dad announced that they were going to meet his best friend,Mr Malhotra next day.
And they all knew,what that meant.
They were going to meet another boy for Saira.
And none other than,
Mr Nikhil Malhotra,the most eligible bachelor of perhaps world,if not in town.
Shyla and Aarav was excited and Saira?
She was curious after reading his file.
What was it going to happen when they meet?Its not like he will propose her fast and love at first sight.
Well!we never know! :)