(3)

Walking inside her house,she made sure she did not make any noise.Adjusting her favorite sneakers,she sneaked into the house and finally to her room.

The surroundings and her home were all silent.The reason?

The reason was it was pretty late night.She had informed her parents she will arriving late at 12 as she was going to teach her favorite student Diya,17,a student, a bollywood song on Desi girl.

It was actually her boards had just finished and she had given her jee mains.So,after a year or two,she had come requesting to Saira for teaching her couple of steps for the dance so that she could dance on her cousin sister Pia's sangeet.

She had gladly obliged and they had lots of fun with lots of moves and twirls.

But as soon as word spread that Saira had come to teach,the bride,Pia and groom whose name was Jenish too came so that they could learn couple dance.

And then the day had ended with lots of twirls and twist and lots of glances filled with love along with teasing from Saira and Diya.The day had been joyous and it was not surprising that it was now 11.

So she finally had reached home at 12 thanks to Diya's father who dropped her home in his car.

Diya's father was one of the employee in her brother's company.And he was one of the respectful worker so the family had good faith and Saira's parents did not need to worry.

So,as she sat down in her room,she remembered she felt thirsty.

 She managed to  tip toe to kitchen without making weird sounds and poured a bottle of cold water from fridge to her glass.

As she was drinking the contents from glass,her sight went to those shelves which were filled with photos,trophies and certificates of merit.Those all belonged to Saira.

She went near that place and watched those things which made her family feel proud.

The things which made her brother feel that his 'choti' has full potential for dance.He had made sure Saira would accomplish her dream for dance.

The things which made her parents know how their daughter had dynamic skills for dance.How fearless she could turn with dance.Her emotions were all expressed through dance.

These special people understood her passion of dance.

But what if.....

what if her husband did not understand dance?

What if he thought that her passion is useless?

What if he made her stop from even looking at those dance merits?

What if he made her chose between family and her passion?

What if........?

She suddenly felt her head paining from all those questions.

She certainly did not realise that she was crying.But silently.

One side,her parents were having high hopes of marriage from their daughter.

On other side,her passion,was calling her.

On one side,her brother had said he would get married when Saira would.Though the thought was weird to her,she knew he wanted to make that day special for her.

On other side,her all perseverance and passion were going afar.

But what choice could she make right now?

She wanted to work and dance through events making more fame in this field.

She wanted to be a successful working woman.

What if her husband turns out to be a male chauvinist?

Her career would be on dead end.

But her family?

With all these thoughts she drifted off to her dreams without knowing what the future held for her.

Many a times,we are faced with the option with choosing between personal priorities and professional priorities.

Especially women face these challenges.I have seen many women who have successfully handled such situations.

What would you select?Personal or professional?

What do you think of Saira's dilemma?

Keep reading,commenting and voting, lovely people !

:) :)