(32)

• N I K H I L •

N I K H I L •

"What do you mean?Where is she?"
I asked as I internally panicked.
I heard her saying,"After knowing about our fight,she rushed towards your uhh...Secret place I think.She has not picked her call since then.Please tell me she is safe!"
I could hear clear desperation and sobbing.
I rubbed my head and spoke,"I will look into it.She is not with me.I will call you later."
And I cut the call.
My secret place?
"What's the deal,dude?" I heard Advay asking me.
I just motioned for him to shut up as I dialled the guard's number.
As soon as he picked up,I asked him,"Did Saira Checked into the place?"
"Yes,Sir."
"Shit!" I muttered and told my driver to take us to the mansion.
Advay losing his cool asked,"What is the matter dude?"
I spoke,"I think my wife has lost way in my private property."
He frowned and spoke,"Will you ever tell me the name of this private property?"
I shook my head and spoke,"Get out of the car.There you taxi is standing.It will take you to your hotel."
He mock saluted me and told,"Keep me Updated,dude."
I nodded and soon we sped off to different direction.
I prayed internally for her to be safe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| The Next Morning |

S A I R A •

I was exhausted.I had clearly lost my way.
Never ever venture into the woods.
Unfortunately it was the night time,and I couldn't figure out the way out.
And rip phone which fell right into the muddy creek.
My legs hurt as a thorn had found its way to my soles and it hurt badly.
I hope I am still able to dance for the competition.
I was hungry and emotionally drained after spending the night alone in the woods.
It is early morning and it is still dark.
I cursed myself for not filing the application for International Dance Club.It was my last chance for exposure to International community.I wasn't really earlier prepared for it.
But when I was,I missed out my opportunity.
I was nearly crying when I heard some shuffling noises.
I looked at the source of noise and I got scared.
I started running away from it and I don't know which direction was I supposed to go.
And before I knew,something fell on me.
It had quite a weight and heavy impact.
I blacked out.
Last thing I remember,it was going to rain.
I think.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
•Third person POV

When Nikhil was frantically searching Saira,he found her phone in muddy creek.
He was afraid.
His heartbeat paced up as he kept shouting,"Saira!Saira!"
All the staff and everyone were searching.
His eyes were moist as a deadly memory rushed in him.
He was again afraid of losing someone.He somehow calmed himself and kept searching.
When he finally found Saira,it was as if something in him broke.

She lay there.Her head was bleeding profusely and her legs seemed to be under the weight of the tree that had fell.
This was the reason why he had ordered his guards to close down the place.The place was turning dangerous.
And his fear had turned true.
He immediately carried her and she was rushed to hospital.
She was immediately taken into operation theatre as everyone rushed.
Kartik,Diya,Shyla,Aarav,Saira's parents were there.
Mr and Mrs Malhotra were out of country. Nikhil was glad for that.
Saira's parents were silently sobbing while the girls sat in shock.
Nikhil stood in an isolated corner,silently crying.
He was the cause why she was there.
He felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned to see.
Kartik.
He felt anger in him and he wanted to shoo him out.If he wouldn't have entered in his sister's life.He wouldn't have bursted out and she wouldn't be here.
But he stayed silent.
Kartik looked at the OT's gate and spoke,"Just so you know,she is strong.Stronger than any of us."
Nikhil nodded.He knew.
Kartik kept speaking,"When I lost my parents,I had no one to look up to but to her.She smiled even if she was hurt.She would laugh if she was wounded while dancing.She would make fun of me if I was angry with her.She is funny,in case you don't know."
Nikhil couldn't understand why he was telling her.
Kartik finally looked up to his eyes and spoke in a whispering tone,"I know about you both.You should be careful with those papers."
His eyes widened.Was he going to blackmail him?
He still stayed silent assessing him as Kartik sighed and spoke,"I am really angry with her that she would do something like this.But I know you are a good guy.I won't say a word.I know this is not the time to discuss this.But I couldn't stop myself from telling you.Mr Malhotra seemed to lurking around your office before he saw me and went away.So I decided to warn you."
Nikhil nodded.He wasn't surprised at Mr Malhotra but surprised with Kartik and asked,"Why would you not tell your family about this?"
Kartik simply sadly smiled and spoke,"Because the connection you both have is something bigger than a deal.And believe me,I know when I see one.Maybe it is because I experienced it."
Nikhil asked,"You know right,I won't approve of your relationship with my sister?"
Kartik spoke,"It is my right to fight for our love.If still,there is some fault in me that would harm your sister,I will back out.But not now.I will fight for our love."
Nikhil was impressed.
He didn't say those words out though.
Kartik spoke,"But I hope my sister stands out.I need her help."
He went to console Diya.
Nikhil watched on and he closed his eyes.
He felt himself in same situation as years before.
He could do nothing.All he could do was to pray.
After a few hours,operation was over.
Dr.Henderson was the best doctor in case of emergency.
Nikhil rushed to ask the doctor as all others too followed.
Shyla and Aarav first asked,"How is Saira?"
Dr Henderson spoke,"Its lucky that the tree fell over her leg and not her head.She would have died.Anyways,her legs have suffered.She has suffered from fractures and she will not be able to walk for some months.Depending on her physiotherapy and all other factors,she will be fine."
Nikhil asked,"Will she be able to dance?"
Dr Henderson spoke,"As I said,it depends on her recovery.She could dance but if her ligaments and muscles are not under stress,in simple language for you folks.We have called for orthopaedics and physiotherapist."
All of them nodded.
Dr Henderson spoke,looking at Nikhil's sullen expression,"Don't worry kid.She is fine.Just few scratches.Just help her to heal internally.People with such great jobs tend to suffer heartache when they are not able to do their jobs.You need to Help her.Okay?"
Nikhil knew he was right.
And he would do so.
Because she deserves every great thing.
With new found ray,he spoke,"I will,Doctor."
Was this a new beginning to their relationship?
Only time will tell.