(20)

Thank you so much For patiently waiting for me to update.
Also thank you so much everyone for showing your love to this story!We have reached 51k views and 1k votes!
Beware:Grammatical and logical mistakes present!

Saira shifted uncomfortably on her feet as she scanned the crowd.
She totally looked out of it.
Every female wore classy short dresses.Not a single one wore a long gown.
She gulped.She was nervous.
Saira had never attended such classy business parties.
The only events she ever attended were dance events and the weddings.
Nikhil looked totally unfazed by it.Obviously,he was used to it.

"Breathe Saira."Nikhil said.
She took a deep breath.
"And smile."
She tried to smile.
Tried.
"Oh please!Not this one.People will be creeped out by this wide smile." Nikhil said.
Her wide fake smile fell and she turned to him and giving him a glare,said,"You never mentioned it was a classy extravagant dinner party.Did you?"
It was his turn to look down guiltily.He looked like a child was caught not telling his report card.
Saira so badly wanted to smirk but the nervousness prevented it and she instead spoke,"Let the party end.You will pay for this Nikhil Malhotra."
He gave her an uneasy smile.
Saira knew that look now.
She asked him suspiciously,"What are you hiding?"
He just scratched his neck and said looking down again,"Uhh,I think my exes would be present here."
Saira froze.
Wasn't it enough that she had to deal with his mother?
Now,she had to handle jealous ex.
Sorry.It would be Exes.
"Care to tell about them?"Saira asked as she threw daggers through her eyes.

Nikhil this time straightened up as he noticed some people had noticed.
He dragged her to some secluded area.
As they stopped,he took a deep breath and chanted in his mind.
"I am Nikhil Malhotra.I should be intimidated of none.Not even this meek girl who stood at what?Five foot something.What more could she do?Leak my secret out?Would she?Nah I don't think so.I think..oh wait....I have to reveal about my ex."

He looked at her with cold eyes again.
Saira had such a strong urge to roll her eyes at his shifting attitude.
A few minutes ago,she kept a upper hand over him as she intimidated him and now he was back to his attitude.
So,she just looked at him.
He spoke,"Both my exes that is Shanti and Shreya are here."
Saira's eyes widened at their names.Of course she had read them.
He continued to say without waiting for her reaction,"Shanti is a cardiologist from AIIMS. Shreya is actually...you know what,she lives on the money with whatever boyfriend she lives."
Saira frowned when she heard Shanti is a cardiologist,so she spoke,"Isn't Shanti from IIT?"
Atleast that was what mentioned.
Nikhil shaked his head and said,"Nah.She had been selected in both.She went through both the counselling.Thats how we met.She later called it quits with IIT as she had qualified for medical.Her father wanted her to handle his engineering business but then seeing that she had cracked aiims exam,he let her do it."
Saira was impressed.Cracking IIT and AIIMS exams weren't easy.
She spoke,"Then why did you break up with someone who is so qualified?"
Nikhil simply shrugged and said,"Well,we realized we weren't meant for relationship after two days.We had just one date,she talked about dissections and medical gross things while I talked about softwares and programming code.Later,we decided she wanted to just study and I well...uh..wanted to build up a company.I just don't understand though that why would someone spread rumours that she cheated on me."
Saira just was in a daze.
Shanti sounded so focussed.She still wanted to ask about Shreya.As she was about to ask,she saw a hand tapping Nikhil's shoulder.She could see the nails were painted.
She knew it would be a female.
As he turned to look,Nikhil seemed to have frozen at the sight.

Shreya Singh.

Her jet black long straight hair were set free.Her lips were stained red.It was a shade of bold red.Her hold stance screamed boldness.She adorned a innocent yet in a way sly smile.Her pearly white teeth stood out in light.For a second,Saira feared if Shreya would have fake smiled a bit more longer,she would be blinded by her pearly whites.She wore a black dress which hugged her hourglass figure perfectly.Her eyes.Her eyes were blue,the colour that resembled that of storm.