(45)

Dedicated to :

 @vermaprincess for her kind words :) 

Playlist:

Insert your playlist here.

Song: Gazab ka hai din 

Artist:Jubin Nautiyal and Prakriti Kakar

Video above :) ^^

"Some things are not as simple as they seem

Some things are not as complicated as they seem." 

~Angel

[ Boardofwisdom.com]

__________________________________________________

| N I K H I L | 

I snickered at Saira's thought.

I wanted to shake my head but instead I kissed her shoulder.
It didn't help that she wore a sleeveless top. Her face was red and I could feel the heat before I said,"No.A proposal."
I made her turn around and tilted her chin so that she would look at me.
Her eyes held a look of surprise. As I stared at her warm brown eyes,I realised that if anything she had been the driver of the relationship.
I guess it was my time.
I kneeled on my one knee and took out the box.
My heart was beating rapidly as I licked my lips.
She gasped as I opened the box and revealed a ruby pendant which was heart shaped.
It wasn't too gaudy but a simple one.I knew Saira loved intricate yet simple designs.
It was the same reason she loved my mom's ring.
I didn't waste my time further as I asked,"Mrs Saira Kapoor Malhotra,will you do me the honour of accepting me as your married boyfriend?"
She laughed before she bit her lip as if contemplating and said,"I think I need to ask my husband if he approves."
I tried to grin as I said,"It's okay.He already knows and approves."
She gave me a toothy grin before saying,"I guess,then if you are insisting..."
I whined this time as my knee pained thanks to Advay,"Saira please."
She smirked and said,"Of Course,I would love to be your married girlfriend."
She helped me get up and laughed as I hugged her.
I helped her wearing the pendant by sliding it into the silver chain.As the chain was hooked I smiled at her and said sincerely,"Thank you.Thank you so much Saira."
She looked confused before she Said,"For what?"
I looked at her still trying to accept that she had accepted me,"For being the driver in this relationship."
She looked amused at my choice of word before she hugged me and said,"Thank you for putting your trust in me."
With that,She leaned forward as I did,but I winced due to my bruise.She giggled before I decided to change my angle and surprised her with the kiss.
There was a satisfaction and another kind of feeling when I kissed her.
But whatever.I was kissing the girl I like.
The girl who liked me.