(9)

"Come on lazy legs!Walk!" Shouted Shyla and it was if she is telling really to her legs.
"Look!They are not going to agree to walk.So go alone and Oh!bring my favourite pizza,margarita!Yum!"Shyla said.
Saira rolled her eyes at her antics.
She whined like a child but finally Shyla won with her puppy eyes and pouty lips.
No,Saira wasn't ready to agree but her brother agreed with Shyla as she did those puppy eyes which he termed as "adorable" and pouty lips as "I would kiss it".
While Shyla had blushed,Saira felt like puking when he talked about her lips.
She closed her ears and said loudly,"Spare my  innocent ears the details please!" And exited the room muttering how Shyla was lazy.
But inside she was happy for Shyla and her brother.She always loved when they used to endlessly banter about anything,just anything.Except those pouty lips and eyes which Shyla and her brother talked to tease Saira.
Anyways,Pizza,right!
She took out her small car Honda brio and drove towards the mall.
NM Malls.
It was her favourite place.More specifically,food court.
As she drove towards the mall,she sang Taylor swift's song Style.
Humming the tune,she effortlessly drove and reached the mall.It wasn't too sunny and it was mostly cloudy.
She made a mental note to make sure her food was packed fast otherwise she might get drenched.
She came out of her car and walked fast towards the mall.
She went straight towards the food court.Like always it was crowded.
She went towards the pizza place and smiled at the woman who stood at the counter.
There were two men standing tall in front of her.
Great!I am going to be late.

Tic-Toc!Tic-Toc!
It was fifteen minutes since she was standing in line.The two men hadn't moved.
Seriously,there service sucks!she thought.
On top of that the woman at the counter was staring her weirdly.
She whispered something to other man and the other man glanced at Saira.
He came walking towards her.
Saira was all anger!
As he came,she spoke quickly,"What is this!I am standing in line for fifteen minutes and the two men are not moving!How much time does it take to take order.I am telling you I am going to complain to management...."
The man calmly spoke to her,"the two men are mannequin."
Saira continued her ranted until she heard what man had said,"A mannequin?"
People around her started laughing including the man and woman.
Saira reddened in embarrassment.
But she too laughed with others on herself.
She had learnt that the person who could laugh at their own such things were one of the bravest.Atleast that was what she thought.
She quickly placed her order and Shyla's order.
It barely took twenty minutes and hot pizzas were ready!
Her mouth watered at the smell of hot pizzas!
Her pizza was filled jalapeños,baby corn,black olives,capsicum three types and of course cheese!
The oregano 's fragrance heightened her hunger so she thought to reach home fast.
As she took her parcel and turned to go,she crashed with someone.
And here,the person's cold drink,to be specific,Coke had been spilled on Saira's favourite top!
Though thank god!My pizzas are safe!
The Coke must be extremely chilled,as when it fell on her,she shivered as she felt the ice cubes on her.
On normal circumstances,she would be calm.
But her day wasn't normal since she had met him.
In front of her stood,the devil's fine piece of art,named Nikhil Malhotra.

Nikhil was Already in bad mood as his latest girlfriend had cheated him.He was not in good mood.
Talk about losing a major deal,a breakup.
To think Coke might chill him,he went and ordered it.
But now all was spilled and see,what he saw!
Devil's worst creation,Saira Kapoor.
He cursed her and said,"Can't you see properly!"
Saira bubbled up in anger,"I could say the same thing to you!"
He said,"You spilled my Coke!"
"You spoiled my top!"
"You are wasting my time!"
"You are wasting my time !"
"Don't copy me!"
"You shouldn't make duplicate statement!"
"Do you know where are you standing!"
"On earth,genius!"
"Try to be more specific!"
"On earth,in continent Asia,country India!Should I tell state and city too!"
He groaned and responded,"This is my mall!"
"So!?"
He was shocked!Shouldn't she feel frightened?She stood at his mall.
As he came to his senses again,she had disappeared.

Saira finally took a breath.
She was right about it.He wasn't used to this don't-care attitude by someone for him.She had been really shocked when he said it was his mall,but she played along.
And seeing him shocked,she quickly sprinted towards elevator,crowded elevator.
And she had successfully escaped!
She drove quickly towards her home and went straight to her room where Shyla sat waiting impatiently clearly for her pizza.
Luckily there were still hot!
She quickly handed her parcel.
As they ate their own pizza,Saira narrated what had happened including the mannequin incident.
Shyla laughed with Saira,but Shyla did not fail to notice the twinkle in Saira's eyes as she described the latest encounter with Nikhil Malhotra.
What will happen next?
Hey people!
I hope you like this chapter!That mannequin part was hilarious though,lol.
Sorry for late updates or mistakes!
And please!I really want you to write comments!I get to know what you think about story or me :P
Please continue to vote,comment and vote!
Until next time,Bye! :)