(17)

Do vote for your choice.Check out the author note.And sorry for the late update! :)
Dedicated to @Sophoo for commenting and being a wonderful person and a reader :)

Saira watched Nikhil as his expression changed.He was frowning before or more like he was glaring at her with such intense that if looks could kill,she would have been dead.
But now,his face showed no expression and his eyes were cold.
'Why did this man had to be so complicated? ',Saira thought.
She shaked off the thought when she remembered she has signed a contract where they need not pry into each other's business.
So,she took her phone from his hands and said,"What are you staring at?We have no time.Lets go!"
He nodded and both decided to ditch the car and just jog near the park.

His mind was still struck on the voicemail.He had too many questions.
Was she cheating on him?
Is she planning to runaway?
Is that man a stalker?
Is that man...
He then finally decided,he had no right to question her.Firstly,he is still not her husband.Secondly,he was going to try to woo his bestfriend.So,why should he stop her from seeing someone else?
They had been jogging for quite 50 minutes with varying speeds.Sometimes too fast,sometimes too slow.
Finally when Nikhil thought he had enough of sweating,he said,"Lets sit for sometime.I am too tired now to run."
Saira nodded and they settled down on a bench.
Saira passed Nikhil his water bottle and they drank the water from their respective bottles.
A notification sound came from Nikhil's phone.As he opened it,Saira saw how drastically Nikhil's expression changed.From being tired to angry,she wondered what was the notification all about.
After seeing that Nikhil's expression remained same,she asked him softly,"Nikhil is everything okay?"
He did not answer.
She again asked him with so gentle voice,"Uh Nikhil is everything fine?"
He still did not answer.
She tried to ask him many times so gently but he did not answer.
Finally losing her cool,she asked him angrily,"You idiot Buffon!I have tried asking you several times is everything fine!!You could angrily say no or actually say,'That's not your business.'But no!You had to cross the maximum height of The idiotic achievements.Now I look like a idiot."
She went on to rant and rant,taking no notice if her talks were making sense.

Nikhil had just read a news notification:

Is the Billionaire tycoon really in love with the girl or With her family connections?

It was fine with him if media did not believe that is if they were really in love.But his business partners would pester him with a number of personal questions in name of so-called reputation.
He had to make these people believe that they are actually in love with each other.But how?

Saira stopped ranting when she saw it had no effect on him.He was in deep thinking.She began to think if she was marrying a mad man.
"No,I am not mad.I was just thinking about this problem.Why don't you see it yourself?"Nikhil spoke up.
Saira flinched in surprise and began to think if she had spoken the words too loud or was he a mind reader.She anyway read the news notification.
Her eyes widened.
After reading the whole article,she spoke to Nikhil,"That's a serious problem.What do you think we should do about this?"
Nikhil shrugged and said,"I have no idea."
Saira began to think and finally when she got no idea,she spoke,"Last time I checked I was a choreographer,not a PDA specialist."
Nikhil rolled his eyes.
Saira decided to look up on internet.
Nikhil agreed with her.
As Saira found a article,she read out,"This article suggests that first,the couple must try to be comfortable around each other.They can show their  affection in public by holding their hands together,locking their arms,spending time with each other at cafes and other public places.They can also try to stole a peck from their partner as it showcases sweet side of love.Hey!What's a peck?"
Nikhil looked at her as if she had lost her mind.He spoke carefully,"Don't you know what's a peck?"
Saira looked confused at his expression and shaked her head.
He asked,"Romantic novels?"
She again shaked her head and replied,"Not my type."
Finally after two minutes of silence,he said,"Its basically,uhh,you know,A...a...."
Saira asked losing her patience,"A what Nikhil?"
He answered,"Umm...a kiss?"
A kiss.....?Her mind froze at it.
"Well,we are not at that level of comfort.We can barely tolerate our presence without fighting.We still have lots of those arm lock and hands holding to done...Right?"She asked Nikhil.
Nikhil gave a thought and agreed to her.

He looked over his watch.He smirked.
He said finally,"I will meet you at eight at your home.Be ready for a date."
This was his chance to know if she had feelings for another man.

She nodded and reached her home.
She tried to calm her racing heart as she tried to reassure it by saying,"What could change in this one date?"

Little do they know,a lot of change can happen over a glass of wine with an intense couple.
What awaits them though?

The hint has been given.What do you want them to happen on their first date?
Maybe a kiss? ;) or a fight again? ^_^
You decide.I will go with your decision.
Vote what you want?
A fight?A kiss?Or a little danger?
Waiting for your response everyone! Don't forget it!
Comment,read and vote.