Her Dream

(Pov of Hilda Berg)

10 years ago

"You have a dream don't cha?"

A friendly smile accompanied the voice. No one's cared about my impossible dream. It's stupid and I've given up on it! So why do the words come out?

"I want to touch the stars"

He looks at me, his eyes widen. Is he happy or shocked. He smiles. Wait...what?

"That's so cool! If you do let me know what it's like!"

My face turns a bit red. My eyes tear up. I'm crying.

He grabs a tissue and hands it to me.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! Please don't cry"

Is he seriously worried about me? I take the tissue and clean my self up.

-----------

Present Day

Those words... Have inspired me. I built so many machines and learned all of space I can. I've sold my soul for that dream. So tell me old friend, why is it crumbling because of two children? These cup kids are trying to get my soul- MY DREAM! I can't allow that! Not now...not ever.

I know I'm not supposed to but I'm left with no other choice. I turn into a second moon. The stress is far too much. I let out an insane laughter. It rings out through the air. I hope *he* hears it and flees.

For you who encouraged me, I need to repay you. Look up into the dark sly and see me. Take it as a warning to flee. Flee far away so they can't steal your happiness like they are doing mine. Every second of excruciating pain from these damn bullets is one you can use to prepare or flee. I can't hold them off much longer.

I'm hit with a rain of bullets. I'm falling from the sky. I hope it was enough...