dreams

[Cagney]

I can't sleep. I've been chatting with people all day. It's kept me distracted from my injuries. Now that I'm alone, the pain is bugging me. I want to sleep just to pass time. But I hurt too much to sleep.

I close the curtain. I'm high up so I don't need to worry about people looking through the window but I do it nonetheless. I take my hospital gown off. Underneath I'm obviously wearing my undergarments. Like any civilized young chap I wear boxers and an undershirt. The latter of which I take off so I can see my torso. I turn the desk lamp on. I can see that there's several bruises on me. Some places are internally damaged. I don't want to look at these injuries anymore. I put my robe back on.

There's a letter on the nightstand boss probably left me. I open it up fully expecting it to be another job. However I find something else entirely. It's coupons for a fancy restaurant and some money. There's a note that's clearly the boss's hand writing:

"Once you get better you should go and have some fun"

I laughed and set it back down. It seems like everyone is worried about me then. I feel like a burden.

I lay down in the bed and cover myself up with the blanket. I grab my pillow and hug it. I want spec right now. I just want to cuddle with him. I wonder where he is. I wonder what he's doing. He's probably at the train.

Beautiful blue skin... Goofy smile... Eyes that I can stare at for hours...

I see a figure loom over my bed. I can tell it's dawn but the sun has yet to rise. My vision is blurry. It adjusts and I see spec is the one in the room. He's still in his work uniform so he probably came here after his shift. What's with everyone sneaking in?

"Morning sunshine! " he beams.

If it was anyone else with that tone and expression they'd be suspiciously nice. However it's my darling who can do no wrong.

"Miss me that much?" I ask

"Well... Yes..." he admits "I figured you'd be lonely..."

"You're not wrong"

"How about I help you with that"

"Oh?"

"I wanna make you feel good~"

"You sound confident. Let's see what you've got"

I can tell he's horny. Admittedly I am too. He crawls onto the hospital bed. He's on top of me. He grabs my wrists and pins me down. My legs quiver. I'm getting all flustered. He bends down and we start making out.

His juicy lips press against mine. Our tounges wrap around each other. As he kisses me his hips keep moving in a thrusting like motion. He moves one of his hands under my shirt and he puts pressure on one of my healing wounds. I wince and pull back for a moment.

"Spec mind the wounds." I remind him

"My apologies darling" he shifts himself around. "All comfy?"

I nod. My hands are free now so I grab his shirt collar and pull him close. In the process I sit up, my weight held by my other arm. He pushes me back down.

"You need to stay in bed." He says

"Spec dear, I can walk around just fine. Hell I could probably run if I wanted to but-" I explain

"But you're still healing!" He interrupts

"Oh so moving in bed isn't ok but sex is?"

"If I take over, you won't really have to move much"

"That's not fair!"

He grabs my ear and whispers into it "once you're all better you can do whatever you want with me~"

"A...A-any... Anything?" I stammer

Anything? There's so much...

"Of course darling" he beams "it's fair that way"

My mind starts to wander. "Anything" covers a lot of ground. I get flustered just thinking about it.

"Something on your mind?" Spec asks

"Eh-? Ah...um... " I stutter

"Did I look cute~" he crawls closer

"You always do"

"Even when you're flustered you're still a quick thinker. I like that"

He kisses my neck.

"Ah!" I exclaim

I cover my mouth. I don't want to be too loud or I might wake someone up.

"Don't go making hickies now, the nurse might see em' " I whisper

"Aww alright. I'll make an exception"

He opts to kiss my lips instead. His hand slips it's way to my waistline and his fingers slip underneath my clothes. He rubs my thighs. He feels them up. He pulls away from the kiss. I catch my breath.

He's about to say something when the door rattles. Spec jumps off and hides under the night stand. He turns himself transparent which is something I didn't know he could do. I cover myself back up and pretend to be asleep. I sleep on my side but I face the door instead of the window this time. I keep my eyes almost closed but just opened enough to see.

A nurse walks in and she closes the door behind her. She stands at the edge of my bed, staring at me.

"So this is the guy who's been causing so much trouble? It's hard to think this scrawny thing is capable of a title like " the beast" it's almost laughable." She rambles.

She knows who I am.

I can see something metal glint as she pulls something out.

She has a weapon. She's an enemy. She wants to kill me. If I wait spec will attack her.

I sit up.

"Morning already?" I ask with a yawn.

The nurse is caught off guard by me "awakening." She grabs me by the throat and slams me down in bed. I scream from the shock of her move. She raises her arm up and I can she her weapon is a scalpel.

I struggle to breath or to free myself. Without oxygen I can't grow my vines and it's possible she knows that.

"D..dar... li..ing..." I manage out

"I ain't no-" she starts

She's interrupted by spec hitting her with an eyeball. She loosens her grips for a small moment. I use the opportunity to kick her off. I catch my breath through a coughing fit. Her attention quickly turns to me. I aim a vine at her but she dodges it. I get out of bed and stagger like I'm weaker than I actually am. I head to the window and open it as if I'm going to exit through it.

I lock a vine onto the windowsill. I feel spec grab onto me. The nurse charges towards me. I move out of the way. Unable to stop herself she falls out the window.

Spec turns himself solid.

"Are you ok?" He asks as he clings onto me.

"Yes but we can't stay here." I explain with a kiss to his head.

"We're going home?"

"Not quite."

I grab my things. We can't go through the front doors because other staff might be aware who I am. I lock my vines onto the windowsill. I climb onto it and look at the rising sun.

"Let's go visit the mob darling" I smile.

((

Jamie here! I can't believe it's been a year since I've started writing this. It really doesn't feel like it's been that long. Also I apologize if I'm not writing sex scenes well or at all. I'm asexual and I don't really know how a couple interacts during sex so I really don't know how to write one properly. 😓 I'll try to write one in the future to the best of my ability.