His concern and Their teasing.

Spector's POV:

I rush to the trainstop. The train is there, the conductor is repairing it. The twins notice me and walk over.

"Aww lil bro's home!"

"Yay! Lil bro!"

The twins treat me like a little brother. The whole train crew is like a family it's kinda fun. They grip my shoulders and lean forwards. They give me a michevious look. Oh no...

"So.... You slept together riiiiiggght?"

"Then that means you two probably...."

I snap "SH-SHUT UP! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!"

They laugh. I'm red. Is it anger?

"Listen I didn't come here to get shit on by you two!"

They look at each other

"Oh no... Lil bro's mad"

"Whoops...maybe Mr. Thorny Horny can cheer him up ha!"

I sit on to rocks. I can't let myself get distracted. What concerned me is...T
that vision...what does it mean? I pop the eyes out of my palms. The eyes and the holes glow. I clear my mind so I can see. I need to know the future. For our sake.

The sky is bright. He's wearing a black tuxedo and a matching Fedora. He's smoking a cigarette. (Keep in mind in 1930 they were considered healthy. Please don't smoke) He gives me a smile as he gently opens the door.

We're in the city lights shine all over. As we run around the world around us blurs. He pauses and rushes towards an alleyway. I feel myself shout out something but he's gone. I follow him and peer around the corner. He shoots vines at something. The "something" is a shadowy figure. It gets thrown into the air and stabbed with various vines. They scream out. It hurts it hear. There's pain in that voice. Cagney laughs. As the figure falls to the ground. I hear Cagney speak in a low rather sadistic tone "a shame really...such a corrupt man" the vines retract. There's a click like sound that announces the presence of someone new. The voice speaks "so you're the one that ruined everything? You're the one that's been taking over? You don't deserve such a luxurious life. How about I do you a solid and cut it short. You won't have to worry about the responsibility of the ring" I'm frozen. What are they talking about? A ring?! Like a crime ring?! And why are they killing people?! Why did Cagney hurt someone like that?! Who is this guy?! Why does he hate Cagney so much?! Cagney turns around with a gasp. In that moment there's a loud bang. I rush over and they try to shoot me. The bullets hot my clothes but pass through me. They kinda hurt, I can't still feel them after all. I can't pick Cagney up. There's blood so much and-!

"Hey you alright?" A voice says

I snap out of it.  That was the same Vision from last night. A young woman stands above me. She's the one that was talking to the twins a few days ago. She sits down next to me. She has me a tissue but it phases through.

Hilda I think her name was. I'm not sure though. Her hair is mostly tucked into her hat. She wears a red trenchcoat. Red suits her quite well. She looks quite serious whenever I see her, but now she's being kind. It's like she's hiding herself. Not like Cagney, who is afraid of getting harmed. It's different. She gets up and it's back to business. There's a rather sad look in her eyes.

"Hey...do me a favor..." She hesitates like she needs to find her words

"Yeah?" I ask. I have to give her a push

"Take care of Cagney ok? That idiot will get himself into trouble for fun. There's no telling what he's going to do" she forces her words out

"I will I... I PROMISE!" I nod

She laughs. I don't get it. The twins walk over. Oh dear god no.

"HEYYYYY!"

"MISS HILDA!! YOU'RE BACK"

The twins grin which is never good. Hilda smiles.

"Oh hi. How have you two been?" She asks not knowing what they're about to do

"We've done fine buuuuuutt..."

"Guess what! Lil' bro got himself a boy to-"

I cover his mouth

"SHUT!" I didn't mean to shout that loud.

The other one picks up right where the other left off.

"Specs got himself a boy toy!"

I turn towards him. He gives a toothy grin.

"NO! IT'S NOT-! HE'S NOT-! NOT LIKE THAT!" My face is red so my argument is useless.

"How and why do you two know such a thing?" Hilda gives a worried look.

The twins look shook but give a grin.

"Well... We gotta make sure Lil bro is safe right?"

"We gotta protect his innocence he's still young you know!"

"I'M NOT A DAMN CHILD!" I'm acting like one though "you know damn well what you were doing. You just wanted to see if anything would happen! Stay put of it and mind your own business"

The twins look kinda scared. I didn't mean to do that. Oh no. I like to see are someone but not like that!

"Lil bro got scary..."

"He even swore"

I look around. Hilda's gone. It was probably too much for her. I should probably go calm down. I tell them I'm going. They don't tease me for once.

I head towards isle one maybe Cagney is home. I need to talk to him aanyway

((Message from the creator!

Hey guys. Sorry for the late update. My mental health has shot down severely recently and I was trying to process things. I've got almost 60 reads on this story. Thank you guys so much! It really means a lot to me. Have a nice day and please take care of yourselves.