His Weakness

Pov of Spector:

The entire train crew was rushing. Our souls were in one contract Therefore on the line. I get locked out on the back car. I see a cart rushing towards me. A bullet nearly hits me. I let put a squeal but it's more of a squeek. I have to fight I don't wanna!

"H-hey buddy... We don't have to uh um you know-!"

I'm cut off by a bullet. I can't! I look up and I'm... Popping eyes from my hands... It's my only way to fight. I'm being shot at and I'm so tired. I'm weak. I can't help it. I push myself. A little more...a little more. I wanna fall but pure determination keeps me going. I feel like I'm falling apart. I fall but don't hit the ground. The door opens and I get pulled into the train car. Its the conductor. I give a smile a sit against some boxes.

"Protect the train sir! I'll be fine! I'm dead as it is"

He doesn't wanna leave my side but has too. I fall asleep I can't stay awake.

-----

I awake alone on the tracks. The twins are gone. There's a note on the ground

"Meet in isle 1. On the underpass"

  There's no credit to the note. I wander aimlessly not knowing my directions. I find the conductor and I go back to the rest of the train. I get a wagon and put him in. I can't lift him. I carry the wagon to isle 1. There's a bunch of debtors. The twins rush over. One of them (I get them mixed up) makes sure I'm ok while the other tends to the conductor. I start tending to the debtors.