discussion of the sleazy and the collectors

Within the casino walls there was something for everyone
Laughter and tears, thrill and regret.
Everyone in the casino has felt those feelings.
However what's most important in a casino is of course
Gambling

The staff and the boss himself
All gathered together to
Count their losses and figure out
How to move on from it

Devil: "I've called you all here to discuss how we're going to get those souls back. If there's any information about them say it now"

Whisky: "seems like Mr. Flower works with some moonshiners. It's pretty good but I prefer the real deal"

Scotch: "they have that bee working with them. We shouldn't seek legal help to take them down"

Martini: "he's also taken up the ghost from the train as his sweetheart. He's getting suspicious that he's up to something."

Chips: "he's bound to find out Cagney's in a mob sooner or later. He can't lie to the ghost but he can't exactly fold ethier. Tight spot if you ask me."

???: (quietly): "that's what he said"

Dot: "are you saying we should turn them on each other?"

Dice: "as always it's a gamble but it's certainly an option."

Pip: "wow.. One minute they fall in love the next they fall down"

Mr wheezy: "just like chips's 50 girlfriends he's supposedly saved"

He lights a cigar

Chips: "it's gonna fall apart like you if you don't quit yer smokin' addiction"

Dice: "enough you two..."

Hocus: "if we play our cards right we could convince that ghost to do something... Kehehe... Surprising... In the name of " justice". The light and king card told me this would most definitely work"

Pip: "a gut instinct isn't two made up people you know..."

Pirouletta: "wow everyone is ready to bet all their chips?"

Mangosteen: "she's right! Our plan isn't solid it's full of stripes! We might aim wrong and pot the eight ball to early!"

Phear lap: "Their relationship is like a horse who can't run! We can just wait til it fails and get their souls while they're emotionally damaged"

Mr wheezy: "they could turn to an addiction instead or get over it"

Pachinko: "a letter..."

The small Panchinko machine rarely spoke. Some forgot he was part of the staff. It caught almost everyone off guard

Pachi: "we could um...inform Spector about Cagney's crimes and wrong doings. He'd probably get really really mad. A fight would insue. We could convince them indirectly another debtor spilled the beans. Maybe rumor... It's in her name after all... If that doesn't work then we could always lure them into the casino when they need the thrill of gambling. They'd lose some game and we get the soul"