Through The Darkness

Pov of Spector:

My mind is going crazy. His kisses are heavenly. I don't want this night to end. We embrace as we kiss. I want to kiss him forever. Out youngest wrap around each other. He tastes so good. Vines are growing on his body. Flowers grow and bloom. The vines start spreading. He pulls from the kiss. He's breathing heavily. I don't need air so it's new to me. I hug him and hold him close. He's warm. Really warm. I could just fall asleep.

He pushes me off of him. In confused at first so I look at him. He's reaching for his neck. There's a vine choking him. The vine is spreading to his chin. Flowers are blooming faster and faster. I scrounge through my bag and grab scissors. I lay on him and start cutting. It takes a few minutes but the vines finally tame down.

He gets on his knees. He's coughing up petals. I kneel beside him.

"Cagney I'm going to try something" I give a concerned look

He nods and gives a thumbs up.

I possess his body. I feel all some pain in the neck. I use his hands to pull the petals from his mouth. I get forced out if his body. I look at him.

"I thought people gagged" my face has a confused expression

He turns red and looks away. "I'm... gonna go change" he changed the subject "you need some dry clothes?"

I nod. I don't want to get his furniture wet aft- oh...wait. I get to wear his clothes.

I hear the bath water running. He's humming a tune I feel like I should know, but I don't.

I lay on the couch. I zone out listening to background noise. I stare at the ceiling.

He's so hot.

It was so nice to be together

His hair was so soft

Though his eyes are mean they're like a portal to a utopia

And when he was wet he looked so sexy.

NOOO! BAD BOI! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER!

But I can't...

I want to hold him close

I want to kiss him again

I close my eyes. We're in a massive room. He's in a suit. I look around. Everyone is dressed fancy. I'm just in my work clothes. He walks up to me. He's dressed so nice. He offers a dance. I hesitate but hold his hand. He guides me as he teaches me to dance. The world swirls and blurs. I wrap my arms around him. We end up getting drunk and heading to the woods. He pins me to the ground. I wrap my arms around him. I kiss him on his neck. And then he-!

"Hey you ok? I got the clothes" he smiles

It's a pair of, jeans and a light blue collared shirt. As my eye adjusts I noticed that he's not wearing a shirt. My blush fades quickly after I notice something. His chest has many scars. I touch one and he jumps back.

"AH! FUCK! YOU'RE COLD!" he shivers

"Or sorry I wasn't thinking " I look up at him

"Aww am I that irresistible~" he flirts

"You have so many scars" I scrounge through my bag. He tries to convince me that he's ok. "Sit down"

He sits back and relaxes. I sit on his lap and face him. I place bandages on the scars.

"What the hell did you do?!" I look up at him. He turns away unable to stand my expression.

"I may of gotten into fights. Nothing bad! I can beat ass darl-!" He tries to reassure me

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN " FIGHTS"-?! CAGNEY! THAT'S DANGEROUS!" I shout out. I react without a thought.

He looks shocked. He sighs and ruffles my hair. "Spec... Do you really wanna know?" I nod he sighs "fine but it's just between you and me. I supply some places. Lots of competition. It gets violent"

I look at him "so..." I pause trying to find my words "you deal with alcohol" I grip his shoulder "are you trying to die?!"

He looks at me "NO OF COURSE NOT!" he responded frantically "it's a long story..." He doesn't want to tell

Im faced with a decision:

> [push him to tell the story]

>[change the subject]

((From the creator:

Alright I kinda wanna try something. I'm gonna give you guys 24 hours to choose which path to take. I thought it'd be fun to do. Please comment your choice