blue

Spector:

I read the paper during my Downtime on the train. I can't tell if it's the moonlight or myself that's giving me enough light to read it. Another bad guy dead. Well just one.

It was the leader of some no Name mob. He hung himself. Or that's what the news says. After too many mob suicides it doesn't really seem like they're doing it to themselves anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone was killing them. Mob on mob violence. Rumor probably wants to stop crime and is posting these scary scenes so mobs won't form.

That does bring up the question. If it's someone doing it... Is that really ok? Of course not. It just transfers that evil not destroy it.

Speaking of rumor, something was off when cags and I stayed over. He had moonshine. The room smelled like it. Yet he's not in trouble. I know no one cares but still...

The two were talking like old friends. Even if we over look the alcohol there's something else off.

Many years ago it was common for kids to play in the woods. There was a group of older kids, teens, that went in the woods near where isle 1 and 2 connect. Only one returned home. He was disturbed by something. The police got involved and they searched the woods. They say the mangled and dismembered bodies of the group. As they radioed in what they found they found a terrifying beast in the woods. It tore them to shreds.

Those woods are where Cagney lives. No one lives in those woods but him. Even if you had the loudest scream, you could scream there and no one would hear. He possesses another more dangerous form.

I know what this means. I knew it for awhile now. I want to refuse it. However I've already put 2 and 2 together. Cagney is a very dangerous person. One that doesn't mind killing.

I love him. I love a killer. What is wrong with me? I know he can't kill me but even so it feels wrong. I want to say I'm surprised he didn't tell me but I know better. He hasn't got the guts to tell me. I wouldn't Ethier. Is it really easier to kill someone than to confess your crimes?

I don't want to think. I don't know what to do. It's wrong, I know it. So why can't I let him go? I don't know. I just want to sleep.

When I wake up, the train is still moving. The train car door is open. A figure stands in the frame. Tall, in a collared shirt and tie, obviously an object head. Problem is I don't recognize the object. It's rectangular, pointed ears on top and something oval shaped on the sides of it's head. Their eyes glow yellow like mine do when I tell the future.

They walk towards me. As they step into the streaks of moonlight I can tell they're wearing a vest too. Their head is nice blue with a bright yellow touches. I still don't know the object though.

"Who-!" I spoke for a mere second

They cover my mouth. They motion for me to shut up and stay quiet. They pull out a small box and tuck it under my arm.

"You've seen it too right?" They ask.
Their voice is soft and friendly. Like a friend that actually pays you back.

"Mobs everywhere. Cops have gone bad. Normal people are in danger." He explains

"What am I supposed to do about it?" I ask though my words are muffled.

He taps on the box. He then gets up and walks to the train Carr's door. He opens it and stands in the frame. He looks back at me with determined eyes. He closes the door, and vanishes.

I look at the box. What is it? Curiosity overtakes me and I open it.

I immediately regret it.

It's a parchment. Soul contract.