That Night We Gt Drunk

The Man's POV:

Drinks huh? With the guys... I'm not a, social person but I need to get along with people at work.

I close my eyes. There's a dream that's bugging me. I'm aiming a gun at someone. It's a, person I love. I can't see them clearly because I'm crying. I don't want to shoot but... I get forced to do so everytime.

"Hey uh... Are you going for drinks?"

I look over. It's my friend. We're both interns. He's a really nice. But he has trouble reaching out to people when he needs help. Apparently because he has long hair like a girl, he caught some bad guy. They thought he was a girl and tried to do something bad. He beat the guy up. How? The story always changes.

He seems really excited today. "I'll even get ya' home if ya' want!"

I look at him. "Sounds good buddy!" I smile.

There's something in my uniform locker. It's a small paper with a red heart. I open it up. Probably a prank.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I can't live without you

They dissapear

But I'm still here

I love you

I crumple it up. Its too sappy to be real. I head out with him by my side. It's a nice day out. Bright. It hurts my eyes. I get into his car and he drives us to the bar.

Just about the whole office was there. I don't remember much.

DRINK UP!

THERE'S PLENTY TO GO AROUND!

SING!

THE MUSIC RESOUNDS AGAIN!

SMILE!

HAVE A GREAT TIME.

A woman starts talking to me. It's all nonsense.

"SORRY

I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON"

"FORGIVE ME!

I ONLY HURT YOU"

"STAY AWAY!

BUT PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME"

I LOVE YOU SO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. I NEED YOU. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU. LOVE ME. IT'LL BE OK.

A boy escorts the girl out. How boring. I see my friend leave. He's outside in between two buildings.

"You just had to be corrupt" a voice says before a bang takes things too far.
My body is stif. Boss is... Bleeding... Like bad. I rush over and try to help out. Something makes my head hurt. Something sudden and forceful.

I hear someone... They're crying...

It's cramped...

Suddenly with a THUD... It's no longer cramped

But everything turns to black

???' POV

I hold him in my arms. Idiot got drunk. I walk through the moonlit night, a wandering walk. The cold air isnt making him cold though. I feel bad for him. But that's only because I care about him. Despite my feelings I feel numb. Like I'm only doing this for the end result. This feels like a twisted experiment I'm conducting.

"Hey...if we meet again... Please forgive me. Everytime I interacted with you, I felt so very happy. But at the same time I got closer and closer to you... You never noticed. You were always there for me. That's why I'm doing this... I can't keep depending on you."

He stirrs a bit. How adorable.

"I told you to stay away from me. Idiot..." I set him down. I burst into tears. "why... Why didn't you stay away?! You knew what was wrong and yet..." My breathing is heavy "why did you stay. You knew I was dangerous. FORGIVE ME PLEASE... I'M SORRY..."

I hear footsteps. I pick him up and run. I hop onto a train and hide behind the boxes. Someone hears me. I hide him in a box then jump off the train. I run and run. My feet hurt. Forgive me. I'll return to get you. I promise.

[TIME SKIP]

They found you before I could get to you. However they said you were train hopping and got trapped. I heard people say the train we were on might keep you alive... But no guarantee. It's ok... It's ok... I didn't kill you right? You're still alive. Please...please don't remember me.