a

Cagney's POV:

When did it all begin? When did I get wrapped up in such dangerous things? Ever since...

A bright sunny day. I grew away from the other flowers. I was right next to a tall dying tree. As mobile living creatures walked through, many got crushed. One day a man walked through. A tall young mister dressed in dapper purple. The kind reserved for Royalty.

The flowers were all crushed, leaving just me, who was hidden away. I was noticed by him. I was terrified. Unable to run or fight I froze. Without realizing it, my words came out:

"If only... I was strong enough... To protect myself and everyone"

He stood up and walked away without a word. For a long while, I was alone with the same feeling repeating. The feeling of being scared that it's going to end. Worst of all, your life isn't in your hands.

A hooded figure returned in that man's place. This figure was sneering, it's horns showing through. Taking off the disguise, it revealed themselves as the devil. The feeling worsened. I was shaky.

We agreed on a deal. My soul for my wish. Ego was just desparation back then. The deal was made and I blacked out. After that... I woke up.
In the forest there was a clearing. I was in the middle. I took the nutrients. I killed them. They were completely gone.

I eventually made a house in the woods. I planted flowers so I wouldn't be alone.

I got rid of threats to the flowers. This caused trouble. So that's how it started

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cags... What's going on?" He asks

"I owed him a favor is all" I explain

"Yeah but... Why are you getting into such stuff?" He pushes

"It's a long story." I sigh

As we return to the station, I try to explain it all to spec. Before entering I change the subject.

"Can the future change and make the premonitions wrong?" I ask

"I... I don't think so... No matter what, things will always remain the same" he explain "khal said an alternate something would have a reality with the changes" he mumbles not knowing what the words mean.

I enter and hand the stuff to rumor. I look at her.

"I got you the information." I simply say to her.

"How come?" He asks

"I saw one earlier... I don't know how it ends though" I explain.

We head to our room. I try to think of what to do.

"Spec I'll meet up with you... I have to handle this" I explain

"Stay safe" he says with a worried expression.

I hug him. I know I shouldn't but he looks so concerned.

"I'll be ok. I promise!" I smile

"But what if-" he stammerers

"If something happens you can kick my ghost ass for being an idiot" I cut him off

"How reckless" he laughs

I say goodbye and head for the hospital. Wally... He was in that vision... But why him?

I walk around looking for the hospital. I kinda remember where it is due to... Experience...