Big Brother's Baby Stand 001

Ming Dynasty looked sad, "System, why am I always someone else's stand-in? I look like a stand-in?

The system was silent for a moment, then explained, "Because I'm a stand-in system..."

Ming Dynasty,"……

you win.

The big bed under him is very soft and suitable. In Ming Dynasty, the whole person was lazy. Now he feels soft all over, he can't even move his fingers, and a certain part that is hard to talk about is even more painful. I know that last night's battle must have been tragic.

The only regret that he came at the wrong time and was not able to experience it for himself.

ming Dynasty sighed, this system is too blind to see, bad review!

system-666, "…

He was really aggrieved.

"Host, do you accept the plot now?"

"Take over!"

Ming Dynasty name in this world is still Ming Dynasty, which makes him very satisfied. It is this plot that makes him under.

In the Ming Dynasty in this world, my father didn't love my mother, and my father was an out-and-out alcoholic and gambler. When he lost his playing, he owed money to usury, and he would drink and beat his wife when he got home.

Ming Dynasty mother couldn't stand the domestic violence from Ming's father when he was very young and ran away from home.

After the wife ran away, Ming's father not only did not change his past, but intensified his actions. This time, the target of domestic violence was the ming Dynasty. Several times the young Ming Dynasty was almost beaten to death.

Meaning of father would gamble if he had any money. Ming Dynasty had a very difficult time when he was a child. When children of the same age started to go to school, Ming Dynasty could only stay at home by himself to do laundry and cook. His was a brutal beating.

On the day of the original owner's eighteenth birthday, Ming's father was blocked by a group of loan shares viciously at the door of the house. If he couldnt get any more money, he would take off Ming's father's arm today. He stopped begging those people to let go of his father, but his crying and begging for mercy did not bring any pity

For the man who took his first time, the original owner was extremely complicated.

Although the man was absolutely rude in matters concerning the bed, he had no pity for him, but materially, he greatly satisfied the original owner's self-esteem. Over time, he found himself hopelessly in love with him. So much so that he completely ignored the fact that he was just a stand-in.

When the gold master's Bai Yueguang appeared, he found that he could no longer hold back the jealousy in his heart, and began to target Bai Yueguang everywhere, step by step on the path of a vicious substitute, and finally ended in a very missable end. The main financier tied the knot, and closed his eyes after quitting for a hundred years.

After accepting the plot, Ming Dynasty sighed slightly, what a miserable man.

"So what is the original owner's unwillingness?"

"He longed to be loved and wanted someone who could love him."

"?

"Yes!

I understand."

What an extremely sad and extremely simple wish.

? baby, I will love you from now on!

System 666 panicked.

"Host, you can't love him, you need to be loved, because now you are the original owner, and you are one!!!"

"I know, so don't be nervous…"

The system almost crashed after being teased by the host's unruly tone.

ming Dynasty lay in bed until noon. If it wasn't for the growing of hunger, he really didn't want to get up.

Although he had expected that he was empty under the quilt, when he actually stood in front of the tall mirror, he couldnt help but snort.

The father of the gold master is really a beast. Look at the little lips that are torn and the waist is pinched, and there is almost no intact place on the body.

It's a pity that this body is really too slender, it doesn't look like an eighteen-year-old boy, the chin is thin and pointed, the beautiful big eyes are bulging, and the height is just over 1.7 meters. He used to be 1.86 meters tall, and his standard eight-pack abs were far from the standard, and his momentum in attacking adults was not even 20%.