39

Ming Dynasty, "!!!"

    "Xiao Rui, don't do this."

    Ming Dynasty blushed, no matter how hard he pushed Xiao Rui, he would not move.

    "Speak!"

    Xiao Rui looked down at Ming Dynasty, most of his body weight resting on Ming Dynasty.

    "Say what?"

    "Say you like me, say you love me!"

    "Don't make trouble."

    The tie that Xiao Rui ripped from his neck tied the Ming Dynasty's erratic hand to the top of his head.

    "If you don't say anything, I'll start."

    Ming Dynasty, "!!!"

    It's exciting, what should I do if I'm a little excited?

    Ming Dynasty's insubordination caused Xiao Rui to sit directly on Ming Dynasty's body, and then began to undress and untie, Ming Dynasty was a little flustered.

    Xiao Rui's movements were simple and rude, and soon their clothes were under the bed.

    Ming Dynasty stubbornly pursed his lips, but refused to accept it.

    Xiao Rui is not long-winded, let's start with the kiss.

    "Don't, don't kiss there..."

    Ming Dai's voice trembled.

    "You said you don't like me? Your body betrayed you."

    Ming Dynasty, "..."

    He didn't want to, what can he do? He had tried his best to restrain himself.

    "You see that Zhao Yezhou doesn't care about you very much. So far, I haven't even called a single phone call, and I haven't even come to you."

    Ming Dynasty began to scold in his heart, Xiao Rui, this bastard, is still playing psychological tactics with him. Woolen cloth?

    But he is not the real owner. He is very strong in his heart, so he will not be let go of his psychological defense by Xiao Rui with just a few words.

    At this time, Ming Dynasty's body had been turned over, and Xiao Rui had already started to make preparations.

    A second before being entered, the Ming Dynasty finally surrendered.

    "Does it mean that as long as I say I like you and love you, you will let me go?"

    Xiao Rui's movements really stopped.

    "Xiao Rui, I like you, I love you!"

    Ha.

    Xiao Rui laughed happily, and before Ming Dynasty could breathe a sigh of relief, he was entered without warning.

    Ming Dynasty took a deep breath, Xiao Rui, this bastard, doesn't count.

    He was as innocent as always, but the arrows were already on the strings. How could he hold back the person he liked?

    Little did they know that Xiao Rui's place was already sore after a while.

    About ten minutes later, Xiao Rui explained in Ming Dynasty's body, but he did not stop there, and soon the second time started.

    "Say how much do you like me? How much do you love me?"

    Ming Dynasty gritted his teeth and grabbed the sheets but didn't say a word. He had been cheated once and expected him to be cheated a second time? Beautiful!