5

"Host, Xiao Rui is so scary, don't you intend to explain a few words?"

What to explain? What? Am I walking away from character design? Besides, children dont understand the love between adults, so they play while playing."

The system shuts up.

Of course he can explain it, but there is a saying that if you believe in you, you don't need to explain, he will believe in you, if you don't, no matter how you explain it, no one will believe you.

Like a quail in the Ming Dynasty, the original decent suit was now wrinkled and stuck to the body, the neckline was torn apart, and the delicate skin inside could be vaguseen.

There was also a red mark pinched by a drunk man on his chin, and there was a gleam of water in his eyes.

"? I dont like my things being contaminated with other people's breath. This will make me do irrational things."

Xiao Rui pushed the man to the corner, and the Ming Dynasty's back was pressed against the cold wall, with a sad expression on his face.

"In that case, I will satisfy you!"

Ming Dynasty looked up suddenly, his eyes were full of disbelief, but his heart was really happy.

I go! This is too exciting, right?

This is a public place, doesnt Xiao Rui care about other people's eyes?

Under the enormous pressure, Ming Dynasty trembled, "No, don't... please, don't be here..."

The mouth says no but the body is very honest.

The weak pleas of the Ming Dynasty were quickly swallowed up, and when the tall and strong body was covered down, the unsatisfactory body of the Ming Dynasty quickly softened into a pool of water and stopped struggling.

He could only hold the wall tightly, preventing his body from slipping to the ground.

"No, not here… someone will come in..."

The man turned a deaf ear to Ming's pleas for mercy.

When everything stopped, Xiao Rui was still meticulous, only the thin layer of sweat on his sexy chin showed that he had done his best just now.

The Ring Dynasty was different. The blue suit had long been thrown on the ground, and the shirt was rolled up, revealing a thin white waist, a soft belly, and a pair of long bare legs.

The Ming Dynasty was carried out by Xiao Rui.

This was the first conversion between the Ming Dynasty and the gold master's father. Ming Dynasty was so ashamed that he could not wait for a hole to burst into.

Xiao Rui, this bastard, he really dares!

His legs are still soft.

Xiao Rui has three treatments, and he has money and looks and works well.

The most intuitive one is Xiao Rui. He is not a greedy man, otherwise he would not have been like a jade for Bai Yueguang for so many years. Buying the Ming Dynasty was just an accident. At first, he didn't plan to sleep in the Ming Dynasty. That night was because Xiao Rui was drunk and regarded the Ming Dynasty as the white moonlight, so he slept in the original body, but the feeling that night was not very good, Xiao Rui was ready to give the original body away, I didn't expect to be an encounter Ming Dynasty being blocked in the bathroom by a drunk man.

For a moment, he felt that Ming Dynasty was very delicious and charming, and perhaps it was not a bad thing to keep people, so let's wait.

Anyway, I have already slept, so I will sleep a few more times.

Being carried by Xiao Rui into the car, Ming Dynasty was ready to lift the corpse, but Xiao Rui didn't plan to let him go. Will be entered deeper.

The driver seemed to know something, obviously it was an extremely flat road, but he was stunned by the thrilling feeling that he drove out of the S-shaped curve.

The mood of the King Dynasty cannot be described in words.

Did you think this was the end?

No, after returning to the villa, Xiao Rui took a bath with Ming Dynasty in his arms. The process of taking a bath was insurable. Ming Dynasty felt that his body had no secrets in front of Xiao Rui, and he had been explored inside and out.

...