5

4 Ming Dynasty felt that his personality might be a little broken, so he heard Ji Yunhe chuckle, his tall body swung forward, and embraced Ming Dynasty's slender waist.

    "I originally thought that Protector Ming didn't understand the style, but now it doesn't seem to be?"

    Ming Dynasty felt that his breathing slowed for a moment.

    "Subordinate..."

    Ming Dynasty was mulling over the words of prevarication, Ji Yunhe lifted Ming Dynasty's pillow and picked up a small porcelain bottle.

    "What's this?"

    Ji Yunhe discovered that such a small bottle was hidden under the pillow of the Ming Dynasty last time. He immediately opened the cork and smelled it. It seemed that the Ming Dynasty had this smell.

    Ming Dynasty's face was red with blood.

    What the hell!

    From Ming Dynasty's expression, Ji Yunhe roughly guessed the function of this bottle of medicine.

    Ji Yunhe sneered, as expected, people are all the same, greedy and insatiable, even if the Ming Dynasty seems to be honest and responsible, but in fact he is no different from those who peep at his status.

    The starting website https://m.vipkanshu.

    The trace of expectation and pity in my heart also dissipated instantly.

    Ji Yunhe's expression suddenly became gloomy and terrifying. Ming Dynasty felt that Ji Yunhe had misunderstood something, but this matter was about the dignity of a man, and he would not take the initiative to tell Ji Yunhe the effect of the medicine.

    As a result, Ming Dynasty was violently pushed onto the door by Ji Yunhe, and when his back slammed into the door, Ming Dynasty felt like he was seeing gold stars, and then his clothes were shaken into powder by the internal force, and one of Ming Dynasty's legs was lifted. Fold over your shoulders.

    "Don't play such petty tricks to this seat in the future, you're not worthy!"

    When Ji Yunhe fiercely rampaged through Ming Dai's body, Ming Dai bit his lip tightly and didn't say a word.

    In the narrow and empty room, only the sound of the body colliding and the Ming Dynasty's back colliding with the door panel remained.

    Ji Yunhe was like a ferocious beast, holding down his prey stubbornly, constantly leaving a brutal mark on Ming Dynasty.

    Bao Fanyi rushed back to Ziyun Sect in the evening of the third day. Looking at the innocent and lively young man who smiled brightly at himself, Ji Yunhe felt that his heart was filled with warmth. The evil factor vanished the moment he saw Bao Fanyi.

    Sure enough, Xiao Yi was his redemption.

    It is a treasure worth protecting with his life.

    Ji Yunhe didn't come to Ming Dynasty that night. Just in case, Ming Dynasty left Ziyun Sect in the second half of the night.

    If he left in the middle of the night, he was afraid of being discovered by Ji Yunhe.

    The Ming Dynasty came back before dawn.

    He went out to check the progress of the martial arts practice of the dozen or so children, and assigned them a task to disguise them as beggars and go to the capital to get news.

    However, when the Ming Dynasty finished grooming and eating breakfast, a maid came to pass a message, saying that the sect leader asked him to go to the front hall.