7

"I saw it all, you still want to lie to me? In the woods that day, you..."

    Bao Fanyi blushed instantly, Ji Yunhe only thought that Xiao Yi was so cute, so he couldn't help but kiss him kissed his cheek.

    "Don't think that I can let you go by doing this. Are you going out for private meetings every night these days? He just makes you think about it like that?"

    Ji Yunhe sighed lightly when he saw that the little man was really angry. , "I swear the only person I like is you!"

    "You lie!"

    Bao Fanyi insisted, "otherwise, why would you not touch me? Only with the Ming Dynasty... Do you dislike me?"

    Bao Fan There were tears in Yi's eyes.

    Ji Yunhe was so distressed that he hurriedly held the person in his arms to comfort him.

    "Xiaoyi, what I said is true, the person I like is you, and I promise you that I will only want you in the future, okay?"

    "Why later? You just like the Ming Dynasty!"

    Bao Fanyi pushed away Ji Yunhe sat there angrily, sulking.

    Ji Yunhe had to tell the truth, "Ming Dynasty is my antidote, there is a toxin in my body that can only be transferred to Ming Dynasty through intercourse, God knows how much I want you, but I can't, it will only hurt you, etc. All the poison in my body has been removed, and I belong to you completely."

    Bao Fanyi's face softened, but Ming Dynasty was always a thorn in his heart, and it was uncomfortable.

    "What about the Ming Dynasty? What will you do with him in the future? I don't want to enjoy you with others. In that case, I'd rather never know you."

    "Don't worry, all the toxins in my body will be transferred to him by then, and he will live It won't be long."

    "Really?"

    "Of course!"

    Ji Yunhe fondly scratched Bao Fanyi's nose, and Bao Fanyi forgave Ji Yunhe.

    This day is the birthday of the general Bao Yuhai. The general's mansion is very lively early in the morning, and the people who come to celebrate the birthday are almost stepping over the threshold.

    The Ming Dynasty took this opportunity to touch the general's mansion again.

    The current general's mansion is still somewhat different from what he remembers. After all, Bao Yuhai and his family have changed a lot since they moved in.

    Ming Dynasty disguised himself as the servant of the general's mansion, and he entered Bao Yuhai's study again when people were not paying attention.

    There are a lot of calligraphy and painting jade in Bao Yuhai's study, which are priceless at first glance. There is a Bogu shelf at the back, which is full of dazzling treasures. These can be moved, but there is a red one. The vase looks like it is connected with the Bogu frame. When I touched it in the Ming Dynasty, I found that the vase can be turned. It doesn't matter. The Bogu frame is removed and a door is exposed inside.

    Ming Dynasty walked in directly. He never thought that there was a cave in this study. It turned out to be a huge warehouse. There were several large boxes on the ground. When Ming Dynasty opened a few openings, he found that it was full of real gold and silver. There is also a lot of jewelry.

    It's just that the Ming Dynasty did not expect that the last box was actually a bright dragon robe.

    This Bao Yuhai wants to rebel?