9

Ming did not dare to stand too far, for fear that he would not see Xiao Rui coming out. It rained last night and there was still water standing on the side of the road. A car passed by Ming and accidentally splashed him. A trousers of sewage.

Ming Dynasty started at the sports car that went away, just wanted to curse.

Fortunately, the owner of the car seemed to have found it in his conscience, and the car was back up again, and then the door opened, and a man stepped out of the car.

"Little cute, long time no see, do you still remember me?"

Ming Dynasty tilted his head and looked inexplicable.

The man sighed helplessly, "Really don't remember at all?"

Ming Dynasty shook his head honestly.

The man suddenly felt very frustrated, doesn't he look good? Not in good shape? Is it so hard to remember?

Well, it's just a little bit worse than that bitch man Xiao Rui.

"I said that when Xiao Rui doesnt want you, you can come to me. This sentence is always valid

Only then did Ling Dynasty remember who this person was.

"Why dont you stand here and not go in?"

The Ring Dynasty flattened its mouth.

"That bastard Xiao Rui bullied you?"

Ming Dynasty was silent.

In the eyes of men, this is default.

"Let's go, brother will take you to settle accounts with him.

Ming Dynasty strugged but was dragged into the hall by the man.

When the lady at the front desk saw the jealous face of Ming Dynasty again, there was a trace of disdain in her eyes, but when she saw the man holding Ming Dynasty, a surprise flashed in her eyes quickly.

She dare not think about a man like Xiao Rui, but she can still think about this young master.

Ming Dynasty lowered his head and did not dare to look at the face of the lady at the front desk.

The man smiled casually, "Let's go, I'll take you to meet your man."

The front desk lady's heart was pounding, and it took a long while to recall what the man said.

The man took the Ming Dynasty to the top floor.

Xiao Rui's office.

When the knock on the door rang, there was a cold drink from inside.

"Get out!"

The man shrugged, what happened? Such a big fire?

Others were afraid of Xiao Rui, but he was not afraid. He pushed open the door, pushed Ming Dai in front of him, and put his hands on Ming Dai's shoulders.

"DiDi, your little cutie has been delivered."

Seeing the Ming Dynasty, Xiao Rui's anger went down by half, but his heart was still a little stuffy.

"Do you still know how to come back? Have you been playing outside these days and can't find your home? Do you still know your identity?"

After a face-to-face questioning, Ming Dai lowered his head and tangled the hem of his shirt with both hands, "I'm sorry."

Xiao Rui blocked his throat with one breath, what did he want to hear is I'm sorry?

But why see the pitiful appearance of the Ming Dynasty, so I can't let out the fire in my heart?