18

"Listen, listen, you resign when you say you resign? Do you know that you signed a contract with us at night before you went to work?" As soon as

    Wang Chengzhe stretched out his hand, the manager of the bar put a contract in his hand. It was the contract signed on the first day of work in Ming Dynasty.

    "It's clearly written in the contract that you will be compensated for your loss if you are absent from work or leave early for no reason. My young master doesn't ask for much. Just accompany us for three months' wages, and I'll give you a discount of 10,000 yuan. "

    Ming Dynasty's little face turned pale. He worked half a month's shift. He only ate two meals a day, and he still ate in the dark. He lived in a public dormitory at night, and he still hadn't been paid for a month. Where is the money for compensation?

    "I, I have no money."

    Ming Dai bit his lip and lowered his head.

    "Now you only have two choices, one is to lose money, the other is to get through my crotch, and the school is over."

    Ming Dynasty did not move for a long time.

    Wang Chengzhe sneered.

    "Go, help him."

    "Don't!"

    Ming Dai was held by the shoulders of two security guards, someone kicked him on the knee, he couldn't help but knelt down on one knee.

    Ming Dynasty's eyes were always on and off. This feeling of being a mermaid is really not good. He actually really wanted to show his prestige and clean up these people, but in this way, his forbearance these days was in vain?

    In a private room on the second floor, Zhou Yi invited a few friends to have a small gathering.

    The window was opened, and from Zhou Yi's point of view, he could just see the farce happening downstairs. The boy who was kneeling on the ground was the Ming Dynasty?

    It doesn't look like anything special.

    These days, Xiao Rui has been very kind and considerate to him, but he always feels that Xiao Rui is a little absent-minded. Compared with Xiao Rui who used to focus more on himself, now he is more focused on work On, rather than saying that he is working hard, it is better to use work as an excuse to escape from him.

    And all this is because of that young man named Ming Dynasty.

    Zhou Yi was not reconciled.

    So when Wang Chengzhe asked him to come here today to watch a good show, he agreed without hesitation, and by the way, he also made an appointment with a few friends whom he hadn't seen for many years.

    Ming Dynasty's back collapsed straight, he didn't want to be controlled by others, but the two security guards who suppressed him were too strong, and his weak and small body really couldn't resist.

    Even so, he stubbornly refused to bow his head.

    "Go away!"

    Ming Dynasty waved the two security guards away with red eyes.

    This dog thing, who can make the young master kneel?

    Don't be afraid of losing your life.

    System 666 snorted coldly, "Why don't you pretend?"

    Ming Dynasty proudly raised his head, "Young master is not happy."