19

Although he likes this way of giving money very much, please change someone, like Xiao Rui, he will be happy to serve, and he can accompany him to the end in whatever tricks he wants, but the house in front of him is crooked. , All of them have fat waists and round shoulders, even if they give him a few million, he will not be interested in the slightest.

    Ming Dynasty struggled, but the man laughed and stuffed his big greasy hands into Ming Dynasty clothes.

    The Ming Dynasty almost spit out the overnight meal.

    There was no object to perform at the moment, and he was too lazy to act, so he just bumped his elbow back, and when the man was in pain and could not react, Ming Dynasty rushed out the door.

    "System, let me check which room Xiao Rui is in."

    System 666 couldn't hide his shock. How did the host know that Xiao Rui was here?

    "In the innermost private room on the second floor." After the

    system finished, the drunken and bullied Ming Dynasty ran towards the innermost.

    "Come on, don't let that little bastard run away, it's a blessing for him to see him, let me catch him, then our brothers will have a good time."

    Ming Dynasty glanced back, but he didn't dare to stop. , can only keep his head down and rush forward.

    Unexpectedly, in the effort to turn his head, he ran into a wall of meat, and when he raised his head with tears in his eyes, he saw a face that he could dream of in his dreams.

    System 666, "Is this too coincidental?"

    This can all hit.

    Xiao Rui didn't expect that he just wanted to come out to get some air and go to the bathroom, and he met this little guy.

    "What happened? Are you running in such a hurry?"

    Xiao Rui probably didn't realize it himself. The moment he saw the Ming Dynasty, his expression softened involuntarily.

    "Yes, I'm sorry, I'm fine."

    Ming Dynasty broke free from Xiao Rui's arms, slightly suppressed the light in his eyes, and staggered away from Xiao Rui.

    After such a pause, the people behind managed to catch up with the Ming Dynasty. Probably because they drank a lot, no one noticed Xiao Rui in the shadows.

    There is a wall in front of it, and all the left and right sides are private rooms. In the Ming Dynasty, there was no way to retreat, and there were several men who were chasing after him.

    "Run, keep running."

    Ming Dai bit his lip and pressed his body tightly against the wall, his reddish face was helpless, his chest heaving up and down.

    "You recognized the wrong person, I really just walked into the wrong room."

    "Are you wearing the uniform of this club?"

    one of the men asked, squinting.

    "...Yes."

    "Then you are the male PR of this club?"

    Ming Dai bit his lip, "...Yes."

    "Since they are all sold out, who are you not going with? If you are obedient, The good will come from you." The

    man took out a card from his shirt pocket and pinned it to the collar of Ming Dynasty shirt.

    "You misunderstood. I only joined the job today. I told the manager before I came here. I'm only responsible for selling drinks, and the rest...