6

In the company, Xiao Rui's independent office.

The man had his legs crossed and was flipping through a document in his hand. A gentle man stood across the desk and was reporting something to Xiao Rui.

After a while, Xiao Rui closed the document in his hand and squeezed between his eyebrows.

"Did you find out what happened yesterday?"

I checked it out. Yesterday, the drunk man was the person in charge of a casino. Ming Dynasty father has spent all the money you bought Ming Dynasty. Now he owes a lot of money. That person should come to Ming Dynasty for asking it. Money

"? This is interesting. How many days does he have to pay the Ming Dynasty?"

"Three days.

The assistant-like man stretched out three fingers.

"Okay, I get it, I ordered to go on. I'm going to hold an emergency meeting these three days, and I'm going to go abroad tomorrow. Help me book a plane ticket.

"Good boss."

After the assistant left, Xiao Rui rubbed the smooth cup noodles and fell into concentration.

It was originally an inconspicuous little thing, but this little thing unexpectedly suits his appetite.

Let's stay for a while.

On the first day of the meeting, Xiao Rui was thinking about the Ming Dynasty.

On the second day of the business trip, Xiao Rui was still thinking of the Ming Dynasty.

It stands to reason that the people in the casino only gave Ming Dynasty three days to pay back the money. If Ming Dynasty wanted to pay back the money, begging him would be the best way, but would he come and beg him?

As usual, Xiao Rui would not choose to go back and forth on the same day when he was on a business trip, but he was always worried, so he signed a contract and booked a flight that night, and it was the morning of the third day when he came back.

However, the person who was suppressed to appear did not appear.

Xiao Rui was already thinking about whether to go home at night.

As for whether mingshan will be chopped off, the Ming Dynasty did not want to know at all.

Ming Dynasty wanted to find Xiao Rui, but the housekeeper said that he could not leave the villa without the permission of the boss.

He has no mobile phone, no contact information for Xiao Rui, nothing, how to find it?

In desperation, he had to ask the housekeeper. Although the housekeeper was reluctant, he was afraid that something would really happen in the Ming Dynasty, so he conveyed the request of the Ming Dynasty to Xiao Rui.

The moment he received the call, Xiao Rui raised his eyebrows, and the butler straightened to the point," Boss, Young Master Ming said that he hopes you can come back in the evening, he has something important to tell you, and he also said that no matter how late it is, He will be waiting for you."

"understood."

Xiao Rui hung up the phone, and his mood after a day of irritability suddenly calmed down.

He even thought in his heart that he couldn't go back too early, the little thing that saved him thought he was in a hurry to see him.

By the time Xiao Rui was done with the matter, it was already eight o'clock in the evening.
Ming Dynasty was already a little impatient at this moment, he was really sleepy, but he had to make a look of Kante's anxiety on his face.

When Xiao Rui opened the door, Ming Dynasty's eyes lit up, and in front of Xiao Rui, a very attentive running belt, he took his suit and hung it on the hanger.

"Mr. Xiao, are you hungry? I've made dinner. You can try it first, if it suits your appetite."

?

?

?

?

?

?

"If Mr. Xiao doesn't like it, I can do it again.  "

?

"No, I'm tired."

?

?

"Master Ming Dynasty, you've been busy all afternoon. Eat something, or I'm afraid you'll be hungry at night."