31

Zou Kai was eventually subdued by Xiao Rui.

    Ming Dynasty finally broke free from the rope that bound his hands, and swam forward desperately with his hands and feet.

    "Damn! 666 Your system doesn't have such a thing as an energy shield?"

    "Yes...you need to redeem points, you don't have points yet..."

    What the hell are points.

    Suddenly the system's voice became excited, "Wow, we are saved, the host, Xiao Rui's favorability for you has reached 85%, which means that your mission has been completed, do you want to leave the plane world now?"

    "I have points for completing the mission. Is it? Yes, 100 points."

    "How many points do I need to redeem the energy shield?"

    "I need 100 points."

    "Redeem me!"

    "But the host doesn't need to waste points, your mission has been completed. "

    Stop talking nonsense, exchange it for me!"

    "Okay."

    After a loud ding ding dong dong deduction of points, a transparent protective cover rose up around the Ming Dynasty.

    That shark scurrying around in the Ming Dynasty couldn't eat him.

    "Why didn't the host leave? Anyway, the task of this plane has been completed, Xiao Rui is in love with you." The

    system still feels incredible, Xiao Rui is the male lead, and Bai Yueguang is a match made in heaven, that's all Was greatly dug into the corner by the host?

    Ming Dynasty arrogantly hummed, this is where, what he wants is not 85% love, he wants 100%, on the other hand, Ming Dynasty also wants to know what the so-called double reward is in the system, now If you just leave, there are only points and no rewards, which is a little unwilling.

    Besides, the points have just been spent.

    He won't admit that he actually misses Xiao Rui's body a little bit, hee hee.

    ...

    Zou Kai inherited Xiao Rui's original company, but what he inherited was just an empty shell.

    Zhou Yi didn't expect that his plan would actually shoot him in the foot. The love between him and Xiao Rui for more than 20 years was destroyed because of a Ming Dynasty, and they would never be able to return to the past.

    Since the day he jumped into the sea in the Ming Dynasty, Xiao Rui has never stopped salvaging. During the first period, Xiao Rui went out to sea himself every day, but this person in the Ming Dynasty seemed to have evaporated from the world and never appeared again, not even the corpse. No.

    The words Zhou Yi said in Xiao Rui's mind involuntarily popped up, the Ming Dynasty will be buried in the belly of the fish sooner or later!

    Will not!

    His Ming Dynasty will not die, he still has many good days to live, how can he leave at such a young age?

    Since the disappearance of the Ming Dynasty, Xiao Rui has been suffering from insomnia. Whenever it is quiet at night, he starts to miss him madly.

    In the past three years, it's not that no one has shoved people around him, both men and women, but none of him liked it.

    "Boss, are you going to a masquerade party tonight?"