7

Ming Dynasty was very hungry, but he was a poor little man who asked for others at the moment, and he had to have.

"I'm not very hungry either, butler, please eat."

After that, Ming Dynasty also went to the vent upstairs.

He was standing at the door of Xiao Rui's room, one hand raised but did not fall down.

When Xiao Rui opened the door and came out to get something, the unsteady Ming Dynasty plunged into Xiao Rui's arms.

A chuckle came from overhead, and Ming Dynasty struggled out of Xiao Rui's arms in a hurry.

"In such a hurry to throw a hug?"

Ming Dynasty suddenly blushed.

"Mr. Xiao, I'm sorry."

"Blushing so easily? Huh?"

When his chin was raised, Ming Dynasty looked into a pair of deep eyes, and the man simply couldn't let him escape.

"I…"

Ming Dynasty bit his lip nervously.

"I'm sorry that the food is not to your taste, I will try to practice as much as possible in the future..."

"You came to me just to say this? I thought…"

Xiao Rui was a little disappointed. When he was about to release the restraint on Ming Dynasty, Ming Dynasty grabbed his sleeve. Xiao Rui lowered his head and glanced coldly. Ming Dynasty took a step back and loosened Xiao Rui's sleeve.

"No, Mr. Xiao, I came to ask you for something."

Ming Dynasty simply closed his eyes and told what he had hidden in his heart.

"? What's the matter, talk about it."

"I, I want to borrow money from Mr. Xiao..."

The Ming Dynasty mustered up the courage to put forward his request, and at the end Kante added, "Don't worry, I will definitely repay this money if I borrowed it."

Xiao Rui raised his eyebrows. As a man, he was willing to spend money on his own people. Since the Ming Dynasty had already approached him, he didn't mind charging some interest first.

"So how are you going to beg me?"

Don't look at Xiao Rui's cold face, abstinence and indifference, but the Ming Dynasty was not a real little white rabbit, how could he not know what the hell Xiao Rui was up to?

Ming Dynasty made a compromise, helpless and shameful look on the face, and snorted inwardly, hehe, man.

Ming Dynasty didn't even pretend, he raised his slender hand and unbuttoned the buttons on the chest one by one, the shirt was taken off, revealing the thin upper body, followed by the trousers...

Xiao Rui folded his arms around his chest, his eyes undisguised aggressively, until Ming Dynasty stood naked in front of Xiao Rui, Xiao Rui's eyes darkened, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down.

Ming Dynasty's performance was very youthful, and he didn't have any seductive actions, but just a slow act of undressing made him lustful, Xiao Rui was not ready to restrain himself, and simply picked up people horizontally.