14

There is also a text message on the phone.

    "Brother Rui, long time no see, I'm at the airport, are you free to pick me up?"

    Xiao Rui hurriedly put on his jacket and went downstairs, without calling the driver, he drove to the airport by himself.

    In the hospital, Ming Dynasty yawned lazily while eating the unpalatable lunch in the hospital.

    "Host, Xiao Rui's Bai Yueguang is back. I'm afraid he won't come to see you today, but will go to the airport."

    "Oh."

    Ming Dynasty was noncommittal.

    "Also, the boy who took the lead in bullying you in the school was named Wang Chengzhe, your half-brother."

    "Oh."

    Seeing that Ming Dynasty was not very interested, the system shut up honestly.

    In fact, he also wanted to say that Bai Yueguang is back anyway, so let the host quickly withdraw to find true love, don't think about going against Bai Yueguang, after all, his arm can't twist his thigh, he is a serious protagonist, and the host is a cannon fodder, but he said this. I don't dare to say it now, looking at the plain appearance of the host, it should be in a bad mood.

    Ming Dynasty, who was judged by the system to be in a bad mood, is thinking at this moment.

    It's really different from the same person. It's clearly born by the same mother. They gave birth to a good child. They have a rich father. Look at him again, where is the father? It's clearly a vampire, and he has to be sold. Gotta be looked at.

    It might end up being abandoned.

    I fell asleep thinking about Ming Dynasty.

    The system sighed inwardly.

    This host is also big-hearted, and his eyebrows are on fire.

    Xiao Rui almost couldn't wait to drive all the way to the airport.

    After not seeing each other for several years, not only did the yearning in his heart not diminish at all, on the contrary, it became stronger day by day.

    About to meet his sweetheart, he was both Kanter and excited in his heart.

    It was not until the young man in a turtleneck sweater and a warm and sunny gray coat walked out of the exit that the coldness on Xiao Rui's face receded a little, and warmth rose in his eyes.

    Although they haven't seen each other for a few years, the young man still looks like he remembers.

    When he walked in front of Xiao Rui, Zhou Yi let go of the trolley case he was dragging in his hand, stood on tiptoe and spread his arms to give Xiao Rui a big hug.

    Wrapped in the long-lost warmth, Xiao Rui was stunned for a moment, then hugged Zhou Yi's waist and locked him tightly in his arms.

    "It's good to be back, let's go home."

    "Okay."

    Zhou Yi let go of Xiao Rui, with a warm smile on his face, the two walked to the parking lot side by side, and the picture of them being next to each other was a perfect match.

    According to the original plot, Xiao Rui was tolerant of Zhou Yi in every possible way.

    When Xiao Rui brought Zhou Yi back to the villa, all traces of the Ming Dynasty in the villa disappeared, including the room where the Ming Dynasty used to be locked, as if this person never existed.