The Dharma Protector is a Substitute 001

After accepting the plot, Ming Dynasty wanted to beat the system violently. What kind of bloody plot is this? Can he just quit?

    "That host is very big, and there is no turning back when you open the bow. Roll up your sleeves."

    Ming Dynasty, "..."

    "So what is my task in this plane?"

    "It's very simple, just do your job well, It's enough to be an antidote to get rid of the dark wound toxin accumulated in Ji Yunhe's body over the years due to the practice."

    "Can one person practice the practice so that he is covered in poison?"

    "Cough, no, Ji Yunhe is. The leader of the Ziyun Sect, don't look at the current Ji Yunhe's brilliance. In fact, he had a very hard time when he was a child. In order to stop being bullied, he endured the unbearable pain and cultivated a very domineering art. Cultivation, although this exercise is powerful, it hurts the body. After the exercise is completed, his body is almost empty, and you are the baby who can repair the wounds in his body."

    Ming Dynasty, "Hehe..."

    This can't be covered up . The fact that Ji Yunhe is a big scumbag, he just used his body to block the sword for the white moonlight in his heart, everyone is also human, who can be more noble than the other?

    Why is he the one blocking the sword?

    System 666 felt a little guilty, "Cough, that was originally an ancient society, inferior people have no human rights, and your life belongs to others."

    Ming Dynasty sighed, "What was the original owner's wish?"

    "The original owner's wish ? ...It's also very simple, to avenge his own family."

    "Who is his enemy?"

    "You need to check this by yourself."

    Ming Dynasty, "..." If

    heitui

    knew everything, he still needed What does the system do?

    "Then what was the original owner's life experience, right? Before he was rescued from the dead by Ji Yunhe?"

    "The original owner was the youngest son of General Zhenguo's mansion, and he was also guarded by General Ming's family back then. It came out."

    "The original owner's family is gone?"

    " No."     " How     did

    they all die?

    " ? Who else but the emperor could order the execution of a large general's mansion? Does he still want to seek revenge on the emperor?     System 666 continued to speak quietly, "General Ming was accused of collaborating with the enemy and treason. The current general led people to search General Ming's mansion, and found the documents of General Ming collaborating with the enemy and treason." The     Ming Dynasty was silent.     "Is this document fake?"     "You need to check this yourself."     "Then is this document still there?"     "It's gone, it was burnt down, and the emperor, General Ming, the founding hero of the country, has ordered all the news to be blocked. The people are also not allowed to talk about this general." The     Ming Dynasty felt that he smelled a strong conspiracy, the founding general, the killing of the generals of the past dynasties was nothing more than a shock to the master, the emperor was afraid of the generals rebelling, as for The authenticity of the document is still to be determined.     The Ming Dynasty felt that this was a daunting task.     "Come on, you can do it, the host." The     Ming Dynasty hated the system of slandering the most, and it was not you who acted as a substitute for feelings.     "So where is the story going now?"