8

"You are talking nonsense. The two times you broke into the study were both. Brother Ji won't stay in my father's study."

    Bao Fanyi made up for it.     In the Ming Dynasty, how could

    "..." be made up?     "Sect Master, Ming Dynasty didn't lie, Sect Master knew, Ming Dynasty never lied."     Ming Dynasty could only look at Ji Yunhe with incomparably sincere eyes.     Ji Yunhe's eyes flashed with interest.     "What should I do, your behavior makes me unable to believe you, tell me, why do you go straight to the study every time? What are you looking for?"     "I really don't have..."     "Brother Ji, my father always I'm looking for an assassin. During this time, the assassin disturbed him and couldn't sleep every night, otherwise he would hand over the Ming Dynasty to my father or my elder brother? My elder brother should have a way to make him tell     the truth." Bao Fanyi opened his innocent eyes and said kindly. Suggest.     The first website is https://m.vipkanshu.     Ming Dynasty, "..." Bai Yueguang, who     looks soft and kind, doesn't want to give him a way to live. When he gets to his eldest brother or his father's hands, he will have to shed a layer of skin if he doesn't die.     "I'm telling the truth. I'm not an assassin. I didn't hurt anyone. I didn't steal anything. If you don't believe me, you can search your body. If you don't believe me, you can put me in jail and accept torture."     Ming Dynasty said quite firmly. There is nothing that can make him compromise, only the slightly lowered eyebrows and the slightly trembling eyelashes show his fragility.     Ji Yunhe stared at Ming Dynasty's face, and for the first time found that his little protector was weak and pitiful, especially his face seemed paler than usual, was it because the poison in his body began to transfer to his body?     Ming Dynasty didn't expect Ji Yunhe, a scumbag, to be soft-hearted towards him, but he was sure that Ji Yunhe would not hand him over or let him die. After all, he still needed him as an antidote, oh hee hee .

    So he can do more.

    System 666, "..."

    What else could he say?

    My own host, follow along.

    Then Ji Yunhe touched the whole body of Ming Dynasty.

    "I checked, and there's nothing on him, and no one in your house was injured. As for his trespassing in the General's Mansion, don't make a statement, and I'll give you an explanation later."

    Ji Yunhe looked at him . Bao Fanyi said.

    Although Bao Fanyi was unwilling, he nodded obediently and smiled sweetly.

    "I listened to brother Ji, and brother Ming doesn't look like a bad person. I won't tell my father and brother about this."

    After saying this, Bao Fanyi thoughtfully found a new set of clothes. , handed it to the Ming Dynasty, "Brother Ming, this suit was worn by my brother before, you can put it on. Today is my father's birthday, why don't brother Ming stay and participate in the birthday together?"

    Ji Yunhe had already let go. Ming Dynasty, but he couldn't hide the injury he suffered. Ming Dynasty couldn't help looking at Ji Yunhe.

    "He's not suitable to stay here, go back, don't cause trouble!"

    Ji Yunhe gave Ming Dynasty a warning glance.

    "Yes, sect master."

    Ming Dynasty responded and was led out of the general's mansion by the servant called by Bao Fanyi.

    As soon as he walked out of the gate of the General's Mansion, Ming Dynasty spat out a mouthful of blood.

    Ji Yunhe, this bastard, is really ruthless, and his internal injury looks quite serious.