38

Ming Dai bit his lip, and then said firmly, "Brother, trust me, I won't meet him in the future."

    "Why? Don't you like him? You must take the initiative to fight for what you like."

    Ming Dai He widened his eyes, "Aren't you against my dealings with him?"

    Zhao Yezhou scratched the bridge of Ming Dynasty's nose, "Little fool, if Xiao Rui really broke up with Zhou Yi as he said, he should be a good match, even if I don't really want to admit it, that guy looks pretty good, has a good figure, and has some abilities, but I'm afraid that you are too soft and easy to suffer.

    In the Ming Dynasty, "..."

    He is soft?

    I'm afraid you don't know what it means to be strong. , because he was the one who dominated from the beginning to the end, Xiao Rui could only be led by his nose, of course he would not say this, hee hee.

    "What? Are you excited? "

    Brother, don't make fun of me, I won't be with Xiao Rui. "

    This time Zhao Yezhou was puzzled," Why? "

    "We are not suitable, I can't forget all kinds of things in the past, and I can't forget my origin, I'm not worthy of him." "

    "How can you think so in the Ming Dynasty?" You are the young master of my Zhao family. There are only other people in this world who are not worthy of you. Where did you come from that you are not worthy of others? "

    Zhao Yezhou wants to pry open Ming Dynasty's brain to see what's inside.

    "Brother, don't talk anymore, I'm hungry. "

    What else can Zhao Yezhou say? Of course, he took his younger brother to dinner.

    Anyway, no matter what the Ming Dynasty chooses, he is the younger brother of Zhao Yezhou, who is loved and loved by all

    . Little goblin.

    She said no, but she was actually very honest.

    Zhou Yi took a big blow from Xiao Rui.

    In the past, Xiao Rui really looked like a wealthy and noble son, with grace and culture, but since Xiao Rui's attitude changed three years ago, Zhou Yi often hangs around in bars. That fool is addicted to drugs.

    Because of his good looks, Zhou Yi has met many people to strike up a conversation, but he has rejected them impatiently. No matter how these people are, they are not as good as Xiao Rui.

    After once again rejecting a few men who peeped at him, Zhou Yi staggered out of the bar.

    Being blown by the night wind, Zhou Yi woke up a lot. He wanted to call the driver at home to pick him up, but maybe he drank too much, and the hand holding the phone fell unsteadily to the ground.

    After Zhou Yi bent down and picked up the phone, there was a shadow in front of him, and when he looked up, he saw a man with a grim expression.

    "Zou Kai?"

    Zou Kai smiled sarcastically, "That's not what you were called back then, but I still like to hear you called Brother Kai."

    "Didn't you go abroad? Why did you come back?"

    "Of course it's not a good match . Let's go, find a place to catch up and have a few drinks?"

    Zhou Yi's drunken head was not turned around when Zou Kai hugged him and left.