3

But now he is a pitiful little cabbage who has never seen anything in the world and looks very deceitful. He has to keep his personality.

The system said it was tired and waited for the host to act.

Ming Dynasty took a glass of red wine and shook it from the hands of the waiter in the hall, then took a small heart-shaped pink cake, found an inconspicuous corner, and ate it in small bites.

The taste is not bad.

Ming Dynasty showed a contented expression. At this moment, a shadow suddenly appeared in front of him. When Ming Dynasty looked up, he saw a handsome man, looking at him with a smile.

Ming Dynasty Li nodded seemingly, took a bite of a small cake, and had a cream beard around the corner of his mouth, looking cute and cute.

The man chuckled softly.

"You're cute little guy."

cute?

Shouldn't he be a gloomy teenager?

Is there something wrong

"You're good too."

The Ming Dynasty liked the exchange of gifts.

The man narrowed his eyes.

"You are not the same as the rumors!"

Ming Dynasty widened his eyes.

Little people like him still appear in the rumors? Is it too flattering for him?

What's your name?"

The man suddenly sat on the side of Ming Dynasty, stretched out a hand to support his sharp chin, and looked at him with interest.

Ming Dynasty squinted.

No one here should know such a small person like him. It could only be aimed at Xiao Rui. After all, many people had seen him on the auction day, and it was not surprising to know that he was Xiao Rui's plaything.

"Ming Dynasty."

Ming Dai slightly restrained the light in his eyes, lowered his head and ate the cake in small bites, and answered honestly.

"An interesting name."

The man paused, "How is Xiao Rui treating you?"

Ming Dai stopped swallowing the cake and thought for a while, "He is very good, I have never met someone better than him to me."

That's not it, this is a big truth. Compared with the previous experience of the original owner, although Xiao Rui can't be called gentle and considerate, it has given him a good life. The sound is like a frightened bird, and will never be beaten again.

"That's good."

The man froze again, "If one day he doesn't want you, will you come with me? I promise to be better than him."

Ming Dynasty's body trembled uncontrollably, his eyes were a little red, he bit his lips forbearance, "I will be very good, why not me?"

666

"Because you are someone else's stand-in after all, that person will come back sooner or later, and you..."

"You don't need to say it anymore. I'll talk about it later. I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

??

?

?

...

?

?

?

"I really didn't see it, but Mingshan gave birth to a good son. Looking at this handsome little boy, it's no wonder that people like Xiao Rui like him."