20

Taking Xiao Rui's dangerous expression at this time, with a huge sense of oppression, Ming Dynasty only nodded obediently, and then a card was put into Ming Dynasty's jacket pocket, which was the one he gave to Xiao Rui before.

    "The money in it is spent casually. This card is not included in the debt you owe me. After you follow me, you don't need to go to work. As long as you have only one thing to do, please me, understand?"

    Ming Dai nodded again.

    System 666 has automatically stayed in the corner to block all perception of the outside world.

    Scenes that are not suitable for children are not suitable for him.

    This night, Ming Dynasty used all kinds of teasing and seduction by drunkenness. Anyway, Xiao Rui didn't let him go all night.

    The next morning in the Ming Dynasty, I couldn't get out of bed. It really was too long abstinence.

    Returning to the single apartment again, Ming Dynasty was really a little excited, and finally took another step forward, but these were not enough. Obviously, in Xiao Rui's heart, he was just a bed partner who suited his heart, and nothing else was counted.

    But being able to keep Xiao Rui outside with Bai Yueguang on his back was a big improvement.

    Xiao Rui did not restrict the actions of the Ming Dynasty, he could do whatever he wanted, as long as Xiao Rui could satisfy him when he needed it.

    Ming Dynasty is still very satisfied with this.

    It's just that it's impossible for him to stay in the apartment honestly and not make trouble.

    He also owed Wang Chengzhe 100,000 yuan.

    But before repaying the money, Ming Dynasty used a little trick to reveal to Mingshan the current superior life of the original owner's biological mother Yuan Lanxin, as well as her address and properties under her name.

    Sure enough, Mingshan went to the night bar after learning all this. He squatted there for several days before finally meeting the elegant and decent Yuan Xinlan, who was completely different from before, and radiant.

    Ming Dynasty also asked Wang Chengzhe to meet in the night bar at the same time.

    But it's only been two days since the little bastard in the Ming Dynasty has changed.

    "What? I heard that you have collected enough money? I can't see that the speed is quite fast. It was given to you by the newly found gold owner?"

    "It has nothing to do with you, I returned the money to you, and we will clear it from now on. That's it."

    After saying that, Ming Dynasty didn't look at Wang Chengzhe's face, he turned around and left.

    Downstairs in the hall.

    With the smell of alcohol, the sloppy Mingshan scoundrel stopped Yuan Xinlan in a well-cut small suit.

    "You can, Yuan Xinlan, you have left our grandfather and father alone for so many years, turned around and married a rich man, ignored our father and son, and didn't even want to pay for alimony. You are so cruel, have pity on us. My son has never been to school since he was a child. He grew up by picking up roadside garbage. He has tasted the warmth and coldness of the world at a young age. In order to pay my debts, he had to commit himself to a bad old man. I heard that you and that rich man You have given birth to another son, you spoil that son in every possible way, how can someone else's son be a son, but our son is not a son?"