26

"The three-pointer just now, Ming Dynasty is too handsome, right?"

    Then there was no matter of Zhang Hongliang, and it was all the home court of Ming Dynasty.

    Do you think he played the rest of basketball back then?

    Whether it was a side shot, a running shot, or a squat shot, none of them missed, they all hit.

    Zhang Hongliang sweated on his forehead. He found that he had no advantage. He originally thought he was tall enough to suppress the Ming Dynasty, but the Ming Dynasty was very tricky, and he was often able to get under his arm. He could not touch the clothes of the Ming Dynasty. horn.

    Half an hour later, Zhang Hongliang threw 6 balls, and Ming Dynasty threw 12, which was exactly double Zhang Hongliang's.

    "How's it going? Are you convinced, follower?"

    Zhang Hongliang's face flushed, but he couldn't say what he wanted to say.

    The screams of a few rotten girls came from below. Ming Dynasty was really handsome, with good looks and handsome movements. I didn't expect to play basketball so well, even if it was not bad compared to Zhang Hongliang, right?

    What's wrong with people liking men?

    It's not a crime!

    Suddenly the Ming Dynasty became a man of the school, a newly promoted school grass.

    Wang Chengzhe did not expect that he would shoot himself in the foot. Not only did he not provoke a strong enemy to the Ming Dynasty, but he also succeeded.

    "Hmph, what's the use of playing basketball well? Isn't that a scumbag who doesn't even know a few big characters? Everyone at his age is going to be in the third year of high school, and he's only in the first year of high school, so I don't feel ashamed!"

    Ming Dynasty glanced back. Wang Chengzhe glanced at him and said nothing. He just casually picked up his clothes and put them on his body. When he passed by Wang Chengzhe, he smiled and said, "This classmate, please let me go.

    " The only way to beat people is to step back.

    "Ming Dynasty!"

    "Huh?"

    Ming Dynasty turned around and saw Zhang Hongliang clenching his fists, looking at him with a forbearance.

    "I can be your sidekick and admit defeat, but I won't do anything for you. If you want to be my boss, you must be better than me everywhere. A scumbag is not worthy!"

    "I see."

    Ming Dynasty gave Zhang Hongliang a deep look and left.

    Xiao Rui raised his eyebrows when he learned from his assistant that the Ming Dynasty had won.

    It seems that this month's hard work has not been in vain.

    So that night as a reward, Xiao Rui touched the bed of the Ming Dynasty again.

    Since the little things can't be delivered to the door on their own initiative, he should take the initiative.

    Xiao Rui found that he liked this little thing in the Ming Dynasty more and more, and he could always create unexpected surprises for himself.     After loving the Ming Dynasty, Xiao Rui said sexyly,

    "How is your study recently? Can you keep up?"

Yes, at most, just review it, but hesitantly said, "I don't understand a lot of things..."