36

Zhou Yi's voice still sounded nasal, but Xiao Rui broke away Zhou Yi's hand wrapped around his waist little by little.

    "Zhou Yi."

    Xiao Rui's voice was calm and complicated, but firm.

    "I admit that I used to like you very much, I loved you very much, I even thought about marrying you, and I will live with you all my life. I thought this kind of thinking would never change, but I was wrong, everyone will Changes, feelings are the same, and I am not that exception. When I first saw Ming Dynasty, I was probably tempted, but at the time, I didn’t understand that the feeling of throbbing was emotional. Maybe I should apologize to you, but Feelings are really amazing, I didn't expect that I would fall in love with Ming Dynasty, everything is my fault, I'm sorry for you, I'm really sorry!"

    Xiao Rui turned and left without waiting for Zhou Yi to react. .

    At this time, Zhou Yi couldn't help but burst into tears. He was unwilling and never thought of letting go. Xiao Rui has always been his, but why does Xiao Rui apologize to him now?

    Xiao Rui said he loves Ming Dynasty? how is this possible!

    Zhou Yi, who had reacted, rushed out the door, caught up with Xiao Rui in the corridor of the hotel, and hugged his waist recklessly.

    Xiao Rui felt his back being pressed against a hot body, he just frowned slightly and sighed in his heart.

    "Zhou Yi, don't be like this. In my heart, you have always been the graceful and graceful young gentleman. You shouldn't be like this."

    Zhou Yi paused for a while and couldn't see Zhou Yiyou's consciousness of letting go of him. Can reach out and break Zhou Yi's hand that hugs his waist tightly.

    But Zhou Yi hugged him tightly, without any intention of letting go.

    "Brother Rui, I love you, I have always loved you! If I do something wrong, tell me, can I change it?"

    "I can't lose you, I really can't lose you! Please, don't leave me Okay?"

    "Zhou Yi, I've already said it...you will only make us not even friends."

    "I don't care, I don't want to leave you, I don't want you to belong to someone else in the future, then I will go crazy."

    For some reason, Zhou Yi always had a feeling in his heart that Xiao Rui belonged to him and no one could take it away.

    "You let go!"

    "I don't!" The

    more indifferent Xiao Rui's voice was, the more stubbornly Zhou Yi refused to let go.

    "Brother, I heard that the food made by this hotel is more delicious, let's try it?"

    "Okay, who made you my younger brother? Even if you took me to sell it, I would be happy!"

    Ming Dynasty pouted at the corner of his mouth. With a happy smile, the slightly raised eye end, the waves are full of sultry amorous feelings.

    The Ming Dynasty walked side by side with Zhao Yezhou. Two handsome and dazzling men with the same height and long legs attracted a lot of attention as soon as they entered.

    Xiao Rui saw the Ming Dynasty at first glance, and immediately shook off Zhou Yi's hand holding his waist.

    Ming Dynasty naturally also saw Xiao Rui and Zhou Yi who was entangled with Xiao Rui in a big crowd.