17

This meal was extremely silent. Zhou Yi lost his appetite after two bites. How can the dishes that have been heated many times still taste the same?

    He put down his chopsticks and stared at Xiao Rui with a serious and persistent expression.

    "Brother Rui."

    "Huh?"

    Xiao Rui, who bowed his head to eat, raised his head suspiciously. Zhou Yi's tutor was very good, and he would never discuss issues with him during dinner.

    "You said before that we'll get married as long as I go back to China, does that count?"

    It's funny, the one who once shied away from wanting to get married was Zhou Yi himself, but now it's him who is eagerly looking forward to marrying Xiao Rui.

    "Why did you talk about this all of a sudden? Didn't you say last time that you weren't in a hurry to get married, and wanted to think about it later?"

    Zhou Yi smiled bitterly, "I changed my mind, and this time I came back because I found that I couldn't live without you, and I was afraid that one day you would I will be distracted by people outside, so I don't want me anymore."

    Xiao Rui laughed, "Fool, why would I want you? Let's eat, don't think about it."

    Without agreeing, Xiao Rui avoided his topic, Zhou Yi She bit her lip unwillingly.

    "Brother Rui, I heard that you bought a young boy back before. You dote on him very much. Can I meet him?"

    Zhou Yi knew that saying these words at this time would probably arouse Xiao Rui's displeasure. It was a good time, but he couldn't help it, as if there was a fire in his heart, he didn't vomit unpleasantly.

    Xiao Rui put down his chopsticks and glanced at Zhou Yi with no emotion.

    "It's just a gadget, it's fine to pass it on at will, you don't have to worry about it."

    Xiao Rui was inexplicably agitated, obviously not wanting to say more on this issue. "I'm done. There are still many things in the company that I need to take care of. If you have any places you want to go or what you want to buy, you can tell me, and I'll ask the assistant to take you there."

    Zhou Yi smiled bitterly, is he just an assistant?

    In the past, Xiao Rui would not have faked his affairs.

    Thinking of the little guy who was still unconscious when he left, Xiao Rui's mouth twitched softly. On the way to the company, his car suddenly turned a corner and entered a breakfast shop. Xiao Rui bought some porridge and some Delicious pastries were specially delivered to the independent apartment where Ming Dynasty locks were located.

    When Xiao Rui arrived, he gently opened the door of the apartment without making any noise. Ming Dynasty did not wake up as expected.

    Thinking about it, after all, he was injured by the medicine, and he was pityed by himself for a night last night. A strong man can't bear it, let alone such a weak and weak thing in the Ming Dynasty?

    Xiao Rui put the lunch box on the table, and then he remembered that he had hired a nanny with Ming Dynasty in advance. He didn't need to do these things. As long as Ming Dynasty told him what he wanted to eat, he would have his own nanny to take care of him. This is not him. The reason for sending people here?

    Buying the Ming Dynasty was originally an accident. Zhou Yi had already returned, so he should draw a clear line between him and the Ming Dynasty. Zhou Yi was the one he should protect.