3

"These herbs are for you. It's good for you to take a bath with these medicines before going to bed every day, and this is for you." The

    elder took out a small porcelain bottle from his arms and handed it to the Ming Dynasty.

    "Cough, this medicine is used in the back, do you understand what I mean? Don't blame the sect leader for being too rude, there is no way, you have to be considerate of him."

    Ming Dynasty, "..."

    He was considerate of a woolen thread!

    The elder glanced over Ming Dynasty with a scrutiny, focusing on his neck for a moment.

    Ming Dynasty feels like it's going to explode!

    Fortunately, the elder left after delivering the medicine.

    Ming Dynasty felt that his emotions were not right. He was not like this before. He felt a fire in his heart and wanted to vent.

    "System, get out of here for me, don't you plan to explain it?"

    System 666, "..."

    m.vipkanshu

    "Ahem, host, you have to do your best!"

    System's words were a little dodgy.

    "Believe it or not, I have abolished you!" The

    system was so frightened by the gloomy tone of the Ming Dynasty that it almost knelt down, humming, the host was not like this before. Terrible woohoo.

    "What the hell is going on with me now?"

    Ming Dynasty felt that he was in a very dangerous state, which was manifested in his emotional instability.

    "The current state of the host is influenced by the male protagonist. You are his antidote... The tyranny of his body will be transmitted to you with every combination... The host holds on, I believe you I will definitely be able to get through this difficulty and complete the mission perfectly."

    Throwing down such a blockbuster, the system blocked itself.

    Ming Dynasty, "My Day!"

    No wonder that with the character of the original owner, he would always target Ji Yunhe's Bai Yueguang.

    Anyway, the Ming Dynasty did not intend to provoke this Bai Yueguang, and if Bai Yueguang provokes him, he would not be polite.

    Ming Dynasty applied the ointment given by the elder to the back in a weird posture. After applying it, it was cool and cool, and the tingling on the buttocks was relieved a lot. Ming Dynasty simply stuffed the bottle of precious ointment under the pillow.

    As for Ji Yunhe, who is uncertain, at least until his humanoid antidote loses its effect, Ji Yunhe will not pose a threat to his life, so he might as well think about revenge.

    In the past, the original owner was obedient to Ji Yunhe. In the Ziyun Sect, he was an outlier. He went his own way and went on his own. But now it is different. If you want to take revenge, you can't just rely on yourself. Thinking of the dozen or so children he rescued.

    From the development of the original plot, Ming Dynasty knew that his inner strength would be gradually absorbed by Ji Yunhe with each combination with Ji Yunhe's body, and slowly he would become a useless person.

    So he had to do something quickly while his martial arts were still there, such as visiting the General's Mansion at night.

    During the day, the Ming Dynasty did not go anywhere, but went to the library of the Ziyun Sect, where there were a lot of martial arts secrets. In order not to arouse suspicion from others, he spent a few days transcribing a few copies and giving them to him. The dozen or so children who were rescued, let them practice on their own, and if they encountered something they didn't understand, they could come and ask him at any time.