Chapter Thirty-Two

Hayden's POV:

Saying that living with Nate and Kenny was a bad thing wouldn't be a lie. But saying I'm annoyed with them is true. Sam is always on my back about no boys, and Kenny, well, he's always hitting on me.

I sit alone in my room. Everyone else went out. I just wanted the house to myself for a few hours. I plug in my speakers to my laptop, and blast Centuries by Fall Out Boy.

There's a knock at my bedroom door. I open it to see Nate leaning against the doorframe. His tall stature looming over my relatively short one; he was smirking arrogantly.

"What, Nate?"

"You should really join us, Hayden. It'll be worth it, I promise."

"No. I will not be going anywhere with you guys."

He pulls to him by my hips. Causing me to gasp and place my hands on his chest. I glare at him.

"Nate, put me down!"

"Nope!" He laughs.

I'm thrown over his shoulders, as he makes his way out of our shared house. I hear laughs, knowing it's the others. Nate drops me and I cross my arms. Quickly I turn to Sam.

"I'm not going."

"Yeah you are," Sam laughs, allowing Nate to push me in the car.

--

After hours of me sitting while they do their shopping, I am more than relived to go home. I flop on my bed.

"Why did I agree to this?" I whisper to myself.

The boys are all downstairs playing pranks on each other, I, on the other hand, have no interest in taking part. Mostly because they gang up against me. I look at my bare walls that don't have posters on them. At least they did one thing right.

"Hayden, come join us for truth or dare, or I'll force Nate to drag you down here!" Sam yells.

I hate Sam. I sigh and get up walking downstairs slowly.

"Nate, she's not taking you back," I hear Cameron say.

"Really? I highly doubt that, Dallas. I'll get her to trust me again."

I shut my eyes and shake my head. Nate can't possibly think I'd trust him like that again, can he? I enter the room only to be stared at.

"Do I have to, Sam?"

"Yes," he says and pulls me in between him and Johnson.

I lay my head on Jack's shoulder and listen as they go around the circle. It comes to Nash, who picks me out of the bunch. I glare at him, but know that he won't make me kiss him.

"Truth or dare, Hayden?"

I'm gonna regret my choice.

"Dare," I sigh.

He smirks.

"Go kiss Nate."

"Nash-" Sam starts.

"Fine," I hiss at him.

I walk to him, and he stands.

"How long Grier?"

"Till Cam yells stop."

I look at Cameron and I can see the sadness in his eyes. I nod and turn to Nate, again. Hoping it won't be long, but knowing Cameron he'll go until it hurts him.

Nate pulls me in and holds me in place by my waist. It wasn't rushed, or rough like when we were together. It was sweet. I know what he's trying to do. It felt like minutes had passed by while kissing him.

"Stop!" Cameron says.

I push Nate off and glare at Nash. Leaving the room.

"Hayden-"

"Leave me alone!"

I race to my room only to be stopped by Jack J. His blue eyes stare at my own. He can read through me so well. It's always been a talent of his.

"Hayden, stop," he whispers.

"I don't want to be forced to kiss anyone in that room, Jack. Nash used our break up to his advantage. I know that Nate wants to earn my trust, I heard him. Please don't let him do that again."

Jack nods and hugs me. Allowing me to disappear in my room.

Cameron's POV:

Nash was supposed to be his best friend. Cameron could see the desperation in her eyes for him to stop. Then everyone would know how much he still cares.

She didn't want that, and everyone in the room saw, but Nate wanted her for himself. Cameron stands and looks at Jack who returns. He nods, and Cameron disappears up the stairs to her bedroom. It was eerily silent.

"Hayden?"

"Cam, I don't want to talk."

"Yes you do, Hayden. Let me in."

The door opens and she pulls him in. Cameron watches as she locks the door, and sits on her bed.

"You can cry, Hayden."

"Why didn't you say it sooner? If you waited longer Nate would've gone further."

He sighs and sits beside her. Pulling her into his embrace. Cameron misses her so much, but Sam won't let it happen.

"I miss you, Cam."

"I know, Hayden. There's just nothing we can do. Sam would kill us both if we ended up together again. You have to try. Lock your door at all times, okay?"

She nods and sighs. Sam makes it nearly impossible for anything to blossom between Hayden and another man.

"It'd be easier if Nate didn't live here, but that's not s choice I got to make."

"Just be glad it isn't Nate and Nash," he laughs.

Hayden smiles slightly and nods. Her blue eyes stare up at Cameron. She smiles without thinking about it. He was the only one besides Jack Johnson who didn't pressure her.