Aftertaste: Chapter Twenty-Two

Hayden's POV:

I can't stop falling asleep so quickly, but I did get drunk the night before, so when I woke back up at four, and they were still talking I knew I was fine.

"I'll stay here with her tonight," Cameron says.

They all stand up and leave, but I can see Jude look at us as if I'm the problem. I owe him nothing for getting me out of the situation, I don't have to date him to say thank you.

"I know you're awake," Cameron laughs.

"Cam-"

"Are you okay?"

I nod and move my hair out of my face. I get up, and remove Cam's sweater and I feel his hands on my bare waist. There's a loud knock on the door, and Cameron stops me as he walks over.

I cross my arms and move back when I see Nate.

"You can't be here, Nate," Cameron says, "Leave."

"Yeah, see, they revoked the restraining order."

I quickly grab Cameron's sweater to cover myself as Nate comes barging in. I stare at him, as I see bruises lining his arms and through the shirt, bruises lining his chest.

"If you think I should feel bad for you, you're wrong, and you need to leave."

Cameron grabs Nate's shoulder but he shoves him off and I look at Cameron to leave. He nods and leaves the house. I leave my arms crossed.

"What did you do this time?"

I watch as Nate removes his shirt and large bruises line his chest, even by the tattoos. I quickly look back up at him.

"Why are you here, Nate?"

"Why are you wearing his sweat shirt?"

"Because he's my boyfriend."

I move towards the back door, and he follows me out to the swing. Cameron's sister and Mom would be here soon, and I need Nate gone. Taylor and Aaron will be coming over, along with Carter.

"Hayden, wait-"

"You can't apologize for all the abuse you put me through. You can't expect me to want you when I was so blinded by my crush on you-"

"I don't expect you to forgive me, Hayden. I want to apologize because it's the right thing to do," Nate says, pulling me to him and caressing my cheek.

"Stop," I whisper, "Put your shirt on and leave."

He slips his shirt on, but unzips the sweat shirt I'm wearing to see why I'm covering myself. I shove him off.

"Leave-"

He kisses me before leaving me standing there. Cameron comes back in and Taylor and Aaron are with him. I quickly zip up and Cameron looks at me worriedly.

"Your mom and sister are coming?" Taylor laughs.

"So? You had your older brother on tour with you. Selling your merchandise. They're just coming to say goodbye."

I giggle and they both laugh. Cameron takes my hand and I kiss his cheek.

"You two disgust me," Carter jokes as he walks in.

"You and Maggie weren't much better when you were together," Cameron says.

"We don't talk about her."

"Right."

They talk about what they'll be doing at each stop. I'll probably be walking  around or backstage. They talk about the people that'll be joining them.

.

When everyone had finally left, I had thought I'd fine myself in solitude. Until Cameron's mother and sister burst through the door so fast it almost broke.

They were so excited to see him, and I stay on the couch, not sure how to react. Gina sees me and comes over to hug me.

"How are you?" I ask.

"Just fine, my dear."

I smile as Cameron takes my hand and I look away as his sister sits down. I sit beside Cameron, as he promises nothing bad will happen. So many people have come around today.

. . .

Cameron and I make our way up to our bedroom as the lights turn off. His hands rest on my hips and I laugh, so tired. He picks me up and sets me on the bed. I smile at him as he shuts off the overhead light, but we both turn on the lamps.

I'm so tired I can't find the energy to remove any clothes. Cameron sits beside me.

"Your sister doesn't like me," I sigh as I cover my eyes with my arm.

"I know, I'm sorry."

Cameron moves my arm, and pins it against the bed. Cameron unzips his sweatshirt and takes it off of me, throwing it across the room. I gasp as Cameron kisses my neck and I giggle. He smiles at me, and I feel my heart race. Honestly, if anyone, I'd want to have sex with Cameron.

But my anxiety pushes it away. Cameron's fingers lace through my jeans belt loop and pulls them off in an instant, leaving me in my panties and crop top. My face heats as he removes his shirt.

"Are you comfortable with this?"

"I've seen Nate naked, I'm fine."

Cameron laughs, as I'm pulled on to his lap. His arms locked around me. I smile at him. As he runs his fingers through the ends of my hair.

"We don't have to, Hayden."

I smile at him and look away sheepishly.

"I want to, I've just always been scared."

Cameron kisses me again, and pushes me against the mattress using his knees to lock my legs down. I gasp in pleasure as he leaves marks down my body. My body shivers at his every touch, as my panties are brought down my legs, leaving to the same place his sweat shirt is.

I stifle a moan, knowing Jude could hear at any moment. Cameron laughs in my ear as he inserts a finger in me. I jump at the sensation, no pain, just a weird feeling. He kisses me and I gasp as he moves faster. His mouth leaves mine, as it connects with my clit, causing me to jump and cover my mouth as I moan out. Cameron adds another finger and I never knew it would feel this good. He then pulls away, causing me to whimper.

"You can't be the only one to get pleasure."

"You bastard."

He smirks and forces me to the end of the bed. I'm not the purest virgin one could meet, but I'm pure enough if I haven't done anything but kiss. Cameron stands, and I look up at him, watching as he pulls down his jeans and boxers causing his dick to practically fall right in front of me, being half hard.

No words were exchanged before he takes my hand. I find myself sitting straight, as my hand is placed on his shaft. I stare up at him as I lick the head, and he groans. One of Nate's stupid friends had told me how to give a blowjob, even though I haven't done it till now.

I swirl my tongue, trying to take as much in him as I can. He grunts, forcing my hair in a ponytail as he makes my head bob. I lightly graze my teeth over him, and he has to pull off before he cums in my mouth.

"Are you sure you're a virgin?" He pants.

I blush, as I lay back against the pillows. He rolls a condom onto himself and threads our fingers together. He was more gentle than I had thought he'd be as he pushes himself in me, and pain radiates through my body. I wince as he moves moments later. He kisses
Me to muffle my moans as he thrusts into me faster. The pain had diminished fast, and all I felt was pure pleasure. We both didn't last very long as our sticky bodies get pulled apart. Cameron discards of the condom, and he slips on his boxers, and hands me my own underwear before pulling me to his chest, and we fall asleep.

A/N: OKAY SO I SUCK AT WRITING SEX SCENES BUT I DID MY BEST AND I SINCERELY HOPE YOU ENJOY.