Prologue

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Soul Eater or Blue exorcist, I only own my OCs and the story idea.

Prologue

        Years ago, there was a small group of dark creatures, all associated with death. The creatures were all fairly young in terms of their species, around 8 years old, but were around 80 years old compared to humans, each aging one year for every ten human years. They had all met at a camp for creatures like them, who had been outcasted by humans because of what they were, and quickly formed bonds with each other given their similar situations.

        Each of these death creatures possessed great power and strived to achieve greatness and to be welcomed and excepted by humans.

        One of the members of this group became tired of his isolation from humans and betrayed his friends, going so far as to curse one of them. After the betrayal, the other members swore to find their former friend and take him down, and their friendships grew even closer. When their time at the camp ended they all returned to their home worlds, each receiving a device that could keep them all connected and they could use to communicate with each other.

        The one who had been cursed by the traitor returned home, where he would continue his training to take over his father's position, heading through the shadow portal to Death City. Death the Kid had lost contact with his friends Rin, Mephisto, and Amaimon, as well as his cousin, Sally, shortly after returning home due to his Death God training.