Chapter 10

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Soul Eater or Blue Exorcist, I only own my OCs and the story idea.

Liz stared at her meister as everything came crashing down around her.

Her day had been bad from the start. Kid had been unconscious, then they had to go on a mission right after Kid had woken up. They had fought a gang of Kishin eggs, then Kid had another symmetry fit and compared her and her little sister's breasts again. It hurt her enough already knowing that she had no chance with him, but the fact that Kid was always comparing them, making her feel like she could never be good enough for him.

As if that hadn't been bad enough, they come home to find three strangers in their house that know Kid and one is apparently his cousin.

Was everything he told us a lie? The only thing we ever knew about his past is that he never associated with humans, besides Death Scythe, before he met us. But if these guys knew Kid, and Kid didn't lie, which she hoped he didn't, then who are they?

"Kiddo, who are they?" Patty voiced the question that Liz desperately wanted the answer to.

Kid's eyes darted around the room, almost like he was looking for a way to escape. Liz wasn't about to let him get out of this conversation. She knew that she and Patty were always going to stand by Kid and help him balance the world when he took over for his father. They would always support Kid and stand by his side. Which meant that Kid should be able to trust them and they should know something about his past.

"Explain." Liz ordered Kid.

Kid sighed and Liz knew he had given up, she had won.

"Sit down, girls. It's time I told you about my life before I met you." Kid said gesturing towards the couch.

Liz and Patty both sat on the couch and looked at the young Reaper. Kid looked at the other three and nodded in a greeting towards them. Kid then looked back at his weapon partners.

"You already know that I only age one year for every ten human years. So seventy years ago, when I was eight, I was an outcast among humans...

Flashback

Kid rolled along the streets of Death City on Beelzebub, heading towards the skate park. Kid wore a long-sleeve black shirt, dark wash blue jeans, and black sneakers. Around his neck was a chain from which a Grim-Reaperesque skull hung, along with a silver skull ring on either middle finger.

Kid arrived at the skate park and saw a few people around the area. Kid headed over to the half-pipe and went to the top before dropping in, gaining speed and reaching the top of the other side. Heading back down again, Kid began performing tricks. Kid came up on the other end of the ramp and performed a kick flip, then Kid rolled backwards down the ramp and came up into a 360 flip followed by a nose grind. A crowd of other skaters gathered around and watched Kid grind and flip on the ramp. Kid finished up on the ramp and popped up the board in the middle of the half-pipe, catching the board by the trucks.

A few skaters walked up to Kid. They all wore plaid shirts over t-shirts, ripped skinny jeans and converse. The lead guy wore a gray and red striped beanie over his brown shaggy hair.

"Not bad," he said with an almost sinister smirk on his lips, "for a Reaper anyway."

Kid looked at the older teens. Three of them moved behind him and Kid found himself surrounded by half a dozen guys.

"You really should of stayed home, though. No one wants you here, everyone is either afraid of you or hates you because you're a Reaper." the lead one said. Then he grabbed Kid by his shirt collar, "Unlucky for you, we're not afraid."